+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is there a chance of a ............

boley return?

Yes, it's been discussed. I think they will wait to see who else might be within their price range
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i know we have 90 on the roster. i think 91 is the limit

I hope not. He was way over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxnygmen View Post
    I hope not. He was way over rated.
    He knows the system so if they don't find anyone they consider an upgrade......
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Yes, it's been discussed. I think they will wait to see who else might be within their price range
    +1. They'll be bringing in 1 or 2 more experienced LBs. They were looking to see if they actually drafted anyone before committing. At least I sure pray to God that they do.

And Boley was excellent the year before. Great team guy. The entire D was horrible last year. Nothing, and none of the players, looked right or were injured.

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    boley return?
    It's been mention about him coming back. I do see the Giants turning last stones in FA and if a deal is appealing for both team and player ? sure why not.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    It's been mention about him coming back. I do see the Giants turning last stones in FA and if a deal is appealing for both team and player ? sure why not.
    Exactly. The front office has a to do their due diligence until the season starts. They probably aren't hanging in cabo just cause the draft is over. I am sure they have lines out to Bradshaw and Boley.

i don't think he comes back. Giants are moving towards getting younger. One of the reasons he was cut outside of cap space was to give younger guys like paysinger and williams a chance to start

as a backup for depth for vet minimal
    FUTURE NFL STAR