+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will Beatty VS. Justin Pugh . Comparing prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
    Everyone already knows Pugh's arms are too short to be a LT. He will make a great guard some day tho.
    I dont agree with this. Dont think Pugh's arm length will be that much of a factor at either OT position.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I dont agree with this. Dont think Pugh's arm length will be that much of a factor at either OT position.
    His arms are a just a little shorter then joe thomas and jake long.

hes gonna end up being regarded as the best OL in the draft class 5 yrs down the line

You got that backwards ..PUGH is MUCH MORE ATHLETIC just smaller body/arm frame but much better feet

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I dont remember being too excited about Beatty when we drafted him. Beatty seems to be a bit stronger. Interestingly enough they are the exact same height and weight. Beatty has longer arms of course

Beatty had a monster senior season at Uconn while Pugh was more consistant throughout his 3 years.

Maybe some of you draft gurus can help out.. who was the better prospect coming out of college?

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2009&genpos=OT

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=OT
    I thought Beatty was I had him rated as a late first round pick while I had Pugh in the back of the second.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 10-12-2013 at 08:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread