+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Giants’ Tom Coughlin Admits Victor Cruz Situation Has Become a “Concern”

Veteran
    Can he still be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    I'm not confident Cruz will sign the contract. If the Giants don't pay the asking price he wont sign.
    He's going to sign.....he doesn't have much of a choice...this is how negotiations work....he has nothing to lose, so he'll wait until the last minute hoping that the NYG cave in with more $$$....
    If he doesn't sign, his risks a off season or injury, then he'll be a free agent & getting offers for about half of what he's going to get now....and if he were to sit out, nobodies going to want him

Cruz has had 2seasons of very good play, why does he think hes deserved so much money? My lord, these athletes are nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He disappeared when Nicks got hurt? How is it he lead the team's receivers for the second year in a row? It's OK to criticize him regarding his contract but we don't yet know what his salary requests are. The media has told us it's $10M as speculation. The time to say he's "worth" his contract is after we know what it is that he signs.
    I'll sign it!
    Giants fan since '58

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Cruz has had 2seasons of very good play, why does he think hes deserved so much money? My lord, these athletes are nuts!
    because he knows the giants are going to pay him. Besides at this point what's the rush. As long as it gets done before training camp is all I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Can he still be traded?
    Cant trade a guy who's not under contract. He hasnt signed his tender.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    I'm not confident Cruz will sign the contract. If the Giants don't pay the asking price he wont sign.
    Yes he will.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    He's going to sign.....he doesn't have much of a choice...this is how negotiations work....he has nothing to lose, so he'll wait until the last minute hoping that the NYG cave in with more $$$....
    If he doesn't sign, his risks a off season or injury, then he'll be a free agent & getting offers for about half of what he's going to get now....and if he were to sit out, nobodies going to want him
    Cruz doesn't HAVE to sign the current offer. He can sign the RFA contract and play elsewhere next season.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    I'll sign it!
    You're easy.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Cruz is beginning to get on my nerves as well! I understand he wants as much as he can get but it dosent mean hes worth it!

if this guy is gonna be a cancer in the locker room then I vote to have him traded for a 1st rounder next year or traded for a player of equal value this year!

+ Reply to Thread