+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: New York Giants’ Tom Coughlin Admits Victor Cruz Situation Has Become a “Concern”

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You think he's using the negotiations so he doesn't have to go to OTAs?
    No!
    Giants fan since '58

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeep View Post
    He is more then just a slot receiver!
    No he isn't - Cruz is a slot WR. He may start as a true WR, but so did Welker......and like Welker, he gets his stats in the slot. Nicks is a TRUE WR, Cruz is a slot. Time to start Randle and Nicks and prepare to life with the dancing slot....now that he has gone rogue like Revis or Shockey, he is no longer wanted or needed by the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    No he isn't - Cruz is a slot WR. He may start as a true WR, but so did Welker......and like Welker, he gets his stats in the slot. Nicks is a TRUE WR, Cruz is a slot. Time to start Randle and Nicks and prepare to life with the dancing slot....now that he has gone rogue like Revis or Shockey, he is no longer wanted or needed by the Giants.
    yeah....ok....
    Last edited by GameTime; 05-03-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why is the head coach doing either?
    I believe that Tom is well within his boundaries, and I agree with RF that his comments weren't directed at one side. Tom's only looking out for what's best for this team. The sooner we get Victor signed the better off we'll be.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Yeah, apparently Cruz works for the CIA now since he has gone rogue. I don't curse much, but what in the **** is going through some people's heads right now? This stuff happens every off season between players and organizations, it just so happens that it is Cruz and the Giants this year. This is normal. As said by the level headed folks...no one knows what is going on there has only been media speculation which is a good thing. Neither camp has bad mouthed the other and negotiations have been very quiet. The relationship has been very amicable. Both sides are going to attempt to get as much as they can that benefits their side and then they usually meet somewhere in the middle.

Cruz has not many options and wants to be in New York anyways. If he sits out he repeats this whole scenario next season. If he plays he can be franchised giving the Giants more time to negotiate. Cruz will be a Giant this year and most likely the future. Cruz has in no way, shape or form even remotely resembled Revis or Shockey in any capacity...and, he is wanted by the Giants and needed.

Man, I have seen a lot of your negative posts that are usually outrageous but this one takes the cake. You cannot seriously believe what you type sometimes because it isn't based in any reality.

He's a troll. The fact that he never responds to anyone pretty much proves that. Just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He's a troll. The fact that he never responds to anyone pretty much proves that. Just ignore him.
    It's alright, I am the Shogun of Harlem after all!

Just like the situation with receivers going out for passes, the same thang happened to JPP going after qbs when the other D-linemen were no big threat. Cruz needs other big receiving threats so he can get those extra yards. Those extra yards happened cause attention was drived away from him. This gave him more room with less defenders.

JPP did little and I bet there were double teams on him more than what he maybe had the year before.

I hope the Giants make the right decision about Cruz. I want the Giants to win more championships.

+ Reply to Thread