+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Again...his comments weren't that bad, but he should just stay out of it at this point.
    Don't forget, he's forbidden to hold it against any player in any way for not showing up to voluntary workouts.

Whether he would or wouldn't isnt the point. It's the appearence of being unhappy about the situation. And again...he was asked.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I thought it was telling a few weeks ago that Cruz went to the facility to talk with TC. I could see TC being a father figure to Cruz.
    This is what I'm saying.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    This is what I'm saying.
    I just said it better
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I just said it better
    Well, DUH!

Whether he would or wouldn't isnt the point. It's the appearence of being unhappy about the situation. And again...he was asked.
    His response should have been " that's the business side of this and I'm the football coach.....we look forward to having Victor back when it gets worked out".....Or something like that.
    Just my opinion.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Well, DUH!
    You know, we've all assumed this was a shot across Cruz's bow, but it could also have been a tweak at the FO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

You know, we've all assumed this was a shot across Cruz's bow, but it could also have been a tweak at the FO
    Why is the head coach doing either?

Why is the head coach doing either?
    I'm on the fence with that. I would rather he say what he feels all the time, while at the same time wishing he wouldn't regarding contract issues. But it's done now and we hope Reese and Condon are narrowing whatever divide(s) remain.

I'm on the fence with that. I would rather he say what he feels all the time, while at the same time wishing he wouldn't regarding contract issues. But it's done now and we hope Reese and Condon are narrowing whatever divide(s) remain.
    Really its no big deal to me. But generally, I think the HC should stay out of contract matters.

Really its no big deal to me. But generally, I think the HC should stay out of contract matters.
    And he usually does I think. Maybe it's his wanting the best for Cruz, and the team, that spurred him to comment.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.