+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    And he usually does I think. Maybe it's his wanting the best for Cruz, and the team, that spurred him to comment.
    Anything is possible but I doubt it.
    The more likely explanation is that TC was unhappy not to see Cruz at a voluntary workout and his comments came from a little frustration regarding that fact.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 05-03-2013 at 07:46 AM.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The more likely explanation is that TC was unhappy not to see Cruz at a voluntary workout and his comments came from a little frustration regarding that fact.
    That is certainly possible and very TC-like
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That is certainly possible and very TC-like
    Well you know the theory about the simplest explanation............

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    And I don't have a problem with it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    And I don't have a problem with it.
    I just think football coaches should coach. And they should evaluate players based on their play. Not that Tom crossed the line really, but he's walked right up to it at least.

Banned
    Time to move on from Cruz...no slot receiver should get the money he wants.....now he is nothing more than another Revis who will be whining about money every other year....time to move on.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Time to move on from Cruz...no slot receiver should get the money he wants.....now he is nothing more than another Revis who will be whining about money every other year....time to move on.
    He is more then just a slot receiver!
    Giants fan since '58

Cruz has gone from the guy that was "so happy that eli paged him to throw the football around in the offseason. wow work out with eli" To the guy who will do whatever he can do avoid non mandatory practices. I guess he is taking the strahan route, would rather loose money to miss the pre-season.

That probably happened to 70% of the giants last year. Pretty much the same team that won the super bowl and they were all duds. He went from a 1500 yard season to a 1000 yard season.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Cruz has gone from the guy that was "so happy that eli paged him to throw the football around in the offseason. wow work out with eli" To the guy who will do whatever he can do avoid non mandatory practices. I guess he is taking the strahan route, would rather loose money to miss the pre-season.

That probably happened to 70% of the giants last year. Pretty much the same team that won the super bowl and they were all duds. He went from a 1500 yard season to a 1000 yard season.
    You think he's using the negotiations so he doesn't have to go to OTAs?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1