+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Giants' Depth Chart: Justin Pugh Listed As Starting Right Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I've been ragging on Snee lately too. He doesnt play at some "high-level" like everyone thinks. He is not earning his contract/cap hit at this point in time. He's the next lineman (Donut Diehl being the first last season) to take a huge step backwards. Book it.
    I agree , he did well for us, but the money vs his play doesnt make sense anymore. and i think the FO knows it. I bet this pick had a lot to do with snee and his cap number and health. i wouldnt be surprised to see snee retire after this season either.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I've been ragging on Snee lately too. He doesnt play at some "high-level" like everyone thinks. He is not earning his contract/cap hit at this point in time. He's the next lineman (Donut Diehl being the first last season) to take a huge step backwards. Book it.
    Disagree. The guy played all year with a hip injury that required surgery after the season. He'll play better this year . . . . maybe not up to his highest level of play as a Giant, but better than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    I agree. At first I hated the pick , then I relized many had a second rpund grade on him was because " arms too short to play tackle" but If jr says that a non-issue than I believe him. If he had 3 more inches on his arms than he would be a first round tackle.
    He was a first round tackle

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    He was a first round tackle
    lmao

I'm really really hoping Eric Herman is some kind of wiz kid that picks up his job quickly and replaces boothe at LG. I want to see some road graters out there this year. If its truly open competition at that spot it could happen. I like boothe but would rather have some youth there.

+ Reply to Thread