+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Cox RB

Mike Cox RB

I actually think cox, our last pick and second to last pick of the draft, will make the roster, and surprise people. Although he only rushed like 20 times in his career at Michigan he had a pretty rediculous ypc. I know it doesn't really count because that doesn't equate to a full load over a whole season but its a small sample size and its better then him not being affective when touching the ball. At umass he played on an all time crap team, they only won one game and I trust Reese when he said something along the lines of "this guy had to do it all, he would get the ball and there would already be 2 guys in the backfield, trust what we scouts do". This guy is also rocked up and has a nice burst and pretty good long speed. I think they giants are planning for when we move on from andre brown assuming he has a big year and signs elsewhere, or he gets hurt again, and proves to truly be injury prone as he as been for most of his college and pro career. Another upside mike cox (lol) has to him is his low mileage from barely getting any carries while at Michigan. I think he could end up being a solid solid player as a 7th rounder.

I want to see Cox run someone over and just say "Mike Cox in your mouth!"

I agree that his UMASS numbers probably not a reflection of his actual skills. He was on an absolutely brutal team but I think that he could be a nice find by JR and company. I wish I could see some film on him because I have not really been able to find much at all of him.
    Either Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron or bust
    1st- E. Ebron TE North Carolina
    2nd- D. Easley DT Florida
    3rd- T. Swanson C Arkansas
    4th- C. Latimer WR Indiana
    5th- J. White RB Wisconsin
    5th- K. Pierre-Louis OLB Boston College
    6th- A. Lynch DE USF

Mike cox has huge upside...lol

At 6'1", Mike Cox' size isn't terribly huge. I just hope he's not finished too quickly and can stay in for the long haul...

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

He can really ram the hole, though.

Sorry, I tired too hard.

Well , he may turn out to be a gem. But your prediction is noting more than a guess since there is literally nothing as far as substantial film on which to base your guess.

Then again, Reese has found guys in the past that nobody really had on their radar, or when film was hard to come by.

But, I seriously cant comment on him aside from the fact that in the very little footage I have seen of him I like how he carries the football.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Well , he may turn out to be a gem. But your prediction is noting more than a guess since there is literally nothing as far as substantial film on which to base your guess.

Then again, Reese has found guys in the past that nobody really had on their radar, or when film was hard to come by.

But, I seriously cant comment on him aside from the fact that in the very little footage I have seen of him I like how he carries the football.
    . You're right I'm just guessing obviously, I just saw a lot of people writing him off, just think he COULD surprise cause no one expects much since we have no film

Mike Cox in the endzone.

Wait..

I've done plenty of research & what I got was mike cox sucked alot in college...

+ Reply to Thread