+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Cox RB

I'm not really concerned with his size too much as long as he displays the proper motion to reach the endzone. He should offer the other members a breath of relief so their endurance doesn't wear down.

He needs to make the based on fan amusement alone. Picture the signs. "Pound Cox down there throat!" "Our Cox is bigger" "don't play with our Cox!" Imagine commentators "Cox explodes up the middle" "No one touched Cox" in pass protection "Cox block!"

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Interesting player definitely especially from the standpoint that he played for an atrocious team so his stats probably do not accurately reflect his actual talent.. It is a little saddening that there is literally little to no footage of the kid running the ball for a significant amount of plays. If we do sign Hightower then this draft pick does really leave me scratching my head because of the fact that there were some talented defensive players who were 100% IMO BPA (better) and would fill a need at the same time.
    I got great footage of Mike Cox sliding into the end zone on my CellPhone..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I'm not really concerned with his size too much as long as he displays the proper motion to reach the endzone. .
    Should have been clearer, it's my wife who's interested in mike cox size

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    He needs to make the based on fan amusement alone. Picture the signs. "Pound Cox down there throat!" "Our Cox is bigger" "don't play with our Cox!" Imagine commentators "Cox explodes up the middle" "No one touched Cox" in pass protection "Cox block!"
    That Cox blocking son of a *****!!

The only reason I like this pick is waiting to hear an announcer say "Mike Cox dropped in the backfield" or "Mike Cox lined up in the tail" or "Mike Cox penetrates the gap" ....
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    The only reason I like this pick is waiting to hear an announcer say "Mike Cox dropped in the backfield" or "Mike Cox lined up in the tail" or "Mike Cox penetrates the gap" ....
    Things to look forward to... and I was just happy hearing Mike Cox a giant!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

You just know that this thread has caused an memo to be sent out. The announcers are going to use the name Michael and we are all going to cry.

Veteran
    If he makes a good impact Mike Cox may have a bigger package compared to Wislon's smaller package
    Last edited by Cloud57; 05-02-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    You just know that this thread has caused an memo to be sent out. The announcers are going to use the name Michael and we are all going to cry.
    "London Fletcher grabs Cox" ?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

+ Reply to Thread