+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predicting Coughlins right before the game interview

"We're going to look for a Balanced attack, we've been getting one sided lately, looking to get the run game going, nice Balance"

same thing every game he's been here I think lol, then we go out and playaction, false start, 2 incompletes and a punt lol

Love ya TC - just in case its your last game, hope its not, but you've been great, Thanks

Re: Predicting Coughlins right before the game interview

[quote user="bansaw"]"We're going to look for a Balanced attack, we've been getting one sided lately, looking to get the run game going, nice Balance"

same thing every game he's been here I think lol, then we go out and playaction, false start, 2 incompletes and a punt lol

Love ya TC - just in case its your last game, hope its not, but you've been great, Thanks

[/quote]

"we have to play with intensity. all three phases need to play well together. we have to finish the game. finish. win the 4th quarter."

Maybe he'll say....

""We came to the NFC East to be the best team in the NFL, not just the
    best team in the NFC East. And I have news for you: We are the better
    team. We're the big brother....It seems clear that right now we are the
    better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10
    years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts and that's what
    is going to happen."- TC/Ryan[:P]

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]"We're going to look for a Balanced attack, we've been getting one sided lately, looking to get the run game going, nice Balance"

[/quote]

Totally agree. Loved his first press conference when hired. 15 seconds into being introduced he's talking about the "cancer" of injuries and controlling the line of scimmage.

For better or worse Tom Coughlin will not be fired no matter what happens sunday night or in the playoffs. Fewell is coaching for his job though.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[/quote]

There's an article in today's news thread where Coughlin is asked if he expects to return next season.....He did answer the question...

"Well, we obviously are going to look to smash Romo's throwing hand again, to take him out as soon as possible, although he does have a history of choking. I don't know. Don't sweat it, we got this. Where's my beer?"

"They can all just line up and kiss my ***!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Epk5dFH1ok

I'll bet you weren't expecting that.

See? So, he's not always predictable.

forget the fourth quarter. why cant we just come out determined to bust this cowboys team up. win it by the half. come out with something to prove and not have another nail biter.

[quote user="krygny"]"They can all just line up and kiss my ***!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Epk5dFH1ok

I'll bet you weren't expecting that.

See? So, he's not always predictable.

[/quote]that is post game though, I mean the how you feeling before the game interview outside the lockerroom

that was awesome though