+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Far out idea... should we have drafted a 1st round reciever?

Ok I know what your thinking. We have many big needs and we can not be perpetually drafting WR's every year but. But...

Nicks - Injured. I expect him to be fully recovered because he is a hard worker, but that is a wild card
    Cruz - Extended hold out. May be very grumpy if does not get $ may effect his play like djax
    Randle - Young. came on strong at the end of the year

Should we have drafted a WR 1st round? Worst case impossible scenario is Cruz refuses to play and nicks is re-injured.

If cruz plays this year with no contract he is gone next year, and we have lost a year to groom a new rookie.

If our drafted rookie played well and nicks recovers cruz has even less negotiating space next year.

No
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No
    Best answer on the whole thread!

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Best answer on the whole thread!
    Simple, yet effective.

Maybe in a couple of years, but with Cruz likely to return and Nicks healing up, we shouldn't waste a draft pick on a wide out..not now. So many holes in the defensive side.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

nope..

Not even in your wildest dreams -- A Linebacke especially a MLB would have been my choice -- But no way in hell do we need a receiver

If it was either Ogletree or in a position that was NOT a OL, DL, LB, or CB, I would have thrown the remote...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If it was either Ogletree or in a position that was NOT a OL, DL, LB, or CB, I would have thrown the remote...
    Your still talking about Ogletree in everyone of your posts??

All-Pro
    So basically there is a problem with every WR on the team. Drafting one would not help much anyway.

Tavon Austin was gone.. So would it be Patterson?