+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Far out idea... should we have drafted a 1st round reciever?

Ok I know what your thinking. We have many big needs and we can not be perpetually drafting WR's every year but. But...

Nicks - Injured. I expect him to be fully recovered because he is a hard worker, but that is a wild card
    Cruz - Extended hold out. May be very grumpy if does not get $ may effect his play like djax
    Randle - Young. came on strong at the end of the year

Should we have drafted a WR 1st round? Worst case impossible scenario is Cruz refuses to play and nicks is re-injured.

If cruz plays this year with no contract he is gone next year, and we have lost a year to groom a new rookie.

If our drafted rookie played well and nicks recovers cruz has even less negotiating space next year.

No
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

nope..

Not even in your wildest dreams -- A Linebacke especially a MLB would have been my choice -- But no way in hell do we need a receiver

If it was either Ogletree or in a position that was NOT a OL, DL, LB, or CB, I would have thrown the remote...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

All-Pro
    So basically there is a problem with every WR on the team. Drafting one would not help much anyway.

Tavon Austin was gone.. So would it be Patterson?

All-Pro
    Could be wrong but thought they said on Sirius that Patterson demanded first class after he was picked. Pass!

Veteran
    We don't need a WR but Tavon Austin would have been awesome if Cruz decided to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Could be wrong but thought they said on Sirius that Patterson demanded first class after he was picked. Pass!
    cause Patterson is all class..