+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN: Nassib best pick of NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I think the poor performance of the DL last year was more of a prob then the LB group.
    I agree (to an extent) and why I wasn't as bothered by the Hankins pick as some people were.

However that still doesn't address the glaring need of LBers and that will STILL be a problem for us and our defense this year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Seeing as we are playing an entirely new set of LBs this year, how do you know that our LB aren't already improved over last season?
    The only new LBer this year will be Connor and he was only a starter (last year) by proxy due to injury.

And I haven't seen any tape or analysis to suggest that he is an upgrade over Blackburn and he still has to learn our defense (not to mention the conversion from a 3-4 ILB to a 4-3 MLB and a totally new coach and team).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Connor played MLB in Carolina where he was drafted. One could argue he was playing out of position at ILB in the 3-4.

Hard to believe a guy with accuracy issues and who hears footsteps all the time can be the best pick.

Are you talking about Eli or Nas? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Hard to believe a guy with accuracy issues and who hears footsteps all the time can be the best pick.
    Time will tell
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    There's no reason to attack another player who hasn't played one down in the NFL. Relax, he's not competing for the starting job, nor will he ever. It's going to be okay.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There's no reason to attack another player who hasn't played one down in the NFL. Relax, he's not competing for the starting job, nor will he ever. It's going to be okay.
    Van full today?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Van full today?
    Yeah..moving out..OF COLLEGE.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah..moving out..OF COLLEGE.
    Make sure Victor lifts with his legs

# 80

+ Reply to Thread