+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Haven't had this feeling in 3 years.

Its crazy gents, through the Giants, we are a big blue family. We may not all see eye-to-eye, we may call eachother out and call others trolls. We have all bought something to replace that "thing" we broke after a Giants loss. We may be on this board 24/7 or right after work, or for some, like MMB, during work. Some of our wives love the Giants, others are forced to ride this emotional rollercoaster with their husband who is a "Diehard Giants fan" Some hate TC and some love him. Cut him, he's the future, if it wasn't for Eli....those are common amongst us Giants' faithful. We may never completely agree on thing...

except this....

this is the biggest game we have had in 3 years since #1 seed.

We have been dying for this opportunity for our boys to go back to the playoffs.

Guess what...it's here...divisional title is waiting for us to grab it sunday night..in Giants stadium..

only 2 more days...

CAN YOU DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG IT?!??

Banned

Re: Haven't had this feeling in 3 years.

Amen bro. The closer and closer we get to gametime, the more and more pumped up I get. Go Giants!

By the way, I text from my phone and I drive a truck for a living so I text almost every time I park at a stop or if the guys at the store unloading the truck falls behind. I'm home now though so it's all good.

Lets do this big blue! Football fans live for games like these, lets hope the GIANTS can get this HUGE WIN!

[quote user="nygiants92"]Lets do this big blue! Football fans live for games like these, lets hope the GIANTS can get this HUGE WIN![/quote]

Yeah bro, this week needs to go faster!

I am kind of enjoying this little time we have left before game time. When Sunday morning comes I will be pacing all day, edgy, wife, kids, dogs, will all have their Gmen Jerseys on, I will turn on my lucky "nothin like my Sunday mornin" tune, and the DAY BELONGS to the GMEN!!!

I took a weeks vacation from work just because we beat the Jets in anticipation of SUNDAY NIGHT CELEBRATION!!!!!!! CMON GMEN, ONE MORE TIME, WIN THE BIG ONE BOYS!!!!!!!

[quote user="harrycarson"]

I am kind of enjoying this little time we have left before game time. When Sunday morning comes I will be pacing all day, edgy, wife, kids, dogs, will all have their Gmen Jerseys on, I will turn on my lucky "nothin like my Sunday mornin" tune, and the DAY BELONGS to the GMEN!!!

I took a weeks vacation from work just because we beat the Jets in anticipation of SUNDAY NIGHT CELEBRATION!!!!!!! CMON GMEN, ONE MORE TIME, WIN THE BIG ONE BOYS!!!!!!!

[/quote]
    I feel it man ...i cant stop thinking about it!!

Banned

Thanks for replying to everybody except me. I appreciate that. Thanks a mill.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Thanks for replying to everybody except me. I appreciate that. Thanks a mill.[/quote]
    Sorry bro, im catching up on breaking bad s4 and im bouncing back and forth...didnt mean nothing by it. I have a month off work bc of surgery, so i just count the days...its killin me LOL

I am going to drink myself into a coma, and wake up at 7:30 PM Sunday Night.

Just in time to make some wings, take a piss, and watch Big Blue STOMP LITTLE D OUT.

[quote user="scf424"]I am going to drink myself into a coma, and wake up at 7:30 PM Sunday Night.

Just in time to make some wings, take a piss, and watch Big Blue STOMP LITTLE D OUT.[/quote]

definately will be making some wings. pizza, etc...i dont drink anymore, but i will be poppin bottles...OF PEPSI!!!