+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Really? Think prior to typing........ COME ON MAN!!!!!
    I don't think red was needed for his comment dude..

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    How can he pass a physical? he has more screws in his feet than freggin' Robocop!
    LOL LOL LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    If he can be signed for a decent price, I say "Why Not". He is a Giant through and through, and is a leader that the other players can rally around. He is also very knowledgeable! Sign him now!
    Not if he isn't healthy. Love Bradshaw and all he has done for the Giants but we don't need another year of not knowing if he will ever be able to play.

I love bradshaw but it'd be a conflict of interest.....wilson needs to show us why he deserved to be the 32nd overall pick..

A team should carry three good running backs. Wilson, Brown, and XXXXX? We need more depth but I doubte they bring bradshaw back unless one of the two of them go down with injury.

Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    Honestly, if he doesn't cost too much, can you say he would be a bad 3rd Back with his pass-blocking?
    Yes, please. Plus if Wilson and/or Brown get injured, we know for a fact that AB will still go out there and rack up 1,000 yards at 4.0 YPC on two busted feet. The man just gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    How can he pass a physical? he has more screws in his feet than freggin' Robocop!
    I wonder if Robocop can play linebacker?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

You also have to acknowledge that possibly the Giants might want some of the younger players on offense to help Eli out in the leadership department and that is hard to do when the old leaders are still around.

Think about Eli, he was never going to be the offensive leader as long as Tiki and Shockey were around. It took their departure for us to really see what Eli had in that department.

If we bring AB back, even in a reduced capacity, it is going to be hard for our younger guys to assert themselves too. Wilson was the clear emotional leader for his college team. His teammates and coaches loved him, but can that really happen if AB is still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I wonder if Robocop can play linebacker?
    I don't know. I hear that despite his inhuman strength, he isn't fluid through the hips. He'll get eaten alive by athletic TEs.

The Chargers need to just sign him already. He can compare rehab notes with Ryan Mathews.

Seriously, though, he'd be perfect for them. Mathewsifheshealthy, Bradshawifheshealthy and Woodhead would not be bad at all.