+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

johnathan hankins and family watching him get drafted (vid)

not sure how to embed on this site, but here he is at his home on draft day. what an awesome moment its gotta be for these guys. welcome to NY big hank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMFZN0mdp8

Meanwhile everyone on here was like NOOOOOOOO! Haha..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

great stuff, Big Hank seems like a real good dude..

I am liking this pick more seems real humble good kid.

Another player and his family showing their excitement on a previous Draft day.

Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 05-02-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    I am liking this pick more seems real humble good kid.
    same here. I was one of those guys not liking the pick at all..mainly due to reading GARBAGE scouting reports on this kid. The more research I do on him, the more I'm liking the pick. Whoever said he was lazy and had poor work ethic is crazy, it's not true at all..He's a good kid and hard worker and I take back what I originally said.
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 05-02-2013 at 02:35 AM.

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan27 View Post
    not sure how to embed on this site, but here he is at his home on draft day. what an awesome moment its gotta be for these guys. welcome to NY big hank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMFZN0mdp8
    Wow. I'm all choked up. Seeing the tears of joy from his family you can't help but be happy for him. I really hope he becomes a star and a rock in this defense.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    same here. I was one of those guys not liking the pick at all..mainly due to reading GARBAGE scouting reports on this kid. The more research I do on him, the more I'm liking the pick. Whoever said he was lazy and had poor work ethic is crazy, it's not true at all..He's a good kid and hard worker and I take back what I originally said.
    I wonder why OSU played him on almost every down. Naturally a big body like him will get tired.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    The bad thing about scouting reports is that one will say a player lacks size and acceleration but another on the same player will say that he has great acceleration and has prototypical size. The guy has some work to do there is no doubt, but in a rotation he should flourish and help out as a role player.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I wonder why OSU played him on almost every down. Naturally a big body like him will get tired.
    They probably didn't have anyone else that was better even when he was tired...