+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants QB choice vs

Giants QB choice vs

Mr Reese, very happy to have you as a GM and your staff of scouts. Giants choice of QB compared tothe other choice made by another NY team shows Reese's and his scouts' ability to determine character and quality of attitude and talent is over and above that of another NY team who if I remember sold all to move up in the draft to choose Sanchez of whom his college coach said he was no where near ready to be an NFL QB. Nassib happy to be a Giant and to be good enough to actually be chosen and accepting of the fact concerning when his number was called.
    Comparing Geno Smith's attitude of being "all put out" at not being chosen #1 or not even being chosen in the first round and then announcing he was leaving at the end of the first round shows stupidity and a lack of leadership quailty and because he attaches the blame to his agents. NFL execs say the reasons for his drop was not his agents.. I'd venture a guess that Mr Smith in no way is a replacement for Sanchez because he has a self-inflated assessment of his talent and an immature ego, and that's a shame and a sure path to failure, while Ryan Nassib will quietly learn and improve and become an outstanding backup and a more than quality replacement for a starting job in the future. Mr Smith, learn quickly, you are not entitled to anything! Just saying what I observed, we have a value pick by Reese and the other NY team has a problem on their hands.

GIANTS 2 (Eli and Nassib) JETS 0
    Last edited by Red Dog; 05-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.

not enough info on either player to make any type of long term assessment......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

the post was an assesment of character and maturity with current observations and other NFL execs replies as the base

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    the post was an assesment of character and maturity with current observations and other NFL execs replies as the base
    We drafted Damontre Moore, whos Charechter is about as questioned as anyones in the draft..

I understand that....
    IMO....still not enough info for a long term assessment.....but thats just me....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

A lot of big assumptions on your part. What says Geno Smith is not inspired to prove the rest of the NFL wrong for passing him by? Jets are under new GM, there is no saying they didn't get it right and JR got it wrong. Only time will tell.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Call me back in 5 years & I'll let you know if you were right or wrong.

Mr Reese, very happy to have you as a GM and your staff of scouts. Giants choice of QB compared tothe other choice made by another NY team shows Reese's and his scouts' ability to determine character and quality of attitude and talent is over and above that of another NY team who if I remember sold all to move up in the draft to choose Sanchez of whom his college coach said he was no where near ready to be an NFL QB. Nassib happy to be a Giant and to be good enough to actually be chosen and accepting of the fact concerning when his number was called.
    Comparing Geno Smith's attitude of being "all put out" at not being chosen #1 or not even being chosen in the first round and then announcing he was leaving at the end of the first round shows stupidity and a lack of leadership quailty and because he attaches the blame to his agents. NFL execs say the reasons for his drop was not his agents.. I'd venture a guess that Mr Smith in no way is a replacement for Sanchez because he has a self-inflated assessment of his talent and an immature ego, and that's a shame and a sure path to failure, while Ryan Nassib will quietly learn and improve and become an outstanding backup and a more than quality replacement for a starting job in the future. Mr Smith, learn quickly, you are not entitled to anything! Just saying what I observed, we have a value pick by Reese and the other NY team has a problem on their hands.

GIANTS 2 (Eli and Nassib) JETS 0
    I like the post.

Don't know why posters are giving you trouble about it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I like the post.

Don't know why posters are giving you trouble about it.
    Thanx :-) Good posts usually receive trouble because concerning the subject matter those replying didn't think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We drafted Damontre Moore, whos Charechter is about as questioned as anyones in the draft..
    leadership expectations from DE is far different than QB. Moore is also a few years younger, so we'll see how he matures.

+ Reply to Thread