+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants QB choice vs

Nassib sucks. I can't believe the Giants drafted him. LOL at people here saying he's better than Smith. Put the pipe down fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Nassib sucks. I can't believe the Giants drafted him. LOL at people here saying he's better than Smith. Put the pipe down fellas.
    Shocking you would think this.
    Hahahaha!!!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

Smith is much more talented. If he gets his act together he can be a very good QB in this league. Nassib reminds me of Carr. Nothing special and a guy who will get sacked a ton if he plays QB in the NFL.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Ryan Nassib will quietly learn and improve and become an outstanding backup and a more than quality replacement for a starting job in the future.
    I certainly hope this is the case, but it's way too early to make any kind of presumptions like this. You watch the senior bowl? Nassib relieved Glennon who started in the 1st half, Nassib went 4/10 for 44 yds, 1 fumble, 1 interception that half. He still has a lot to learn, accomplish, and prove before becoming a NY Giants starter. Pugh also faced problems in that game. Im not one to only look at one game, but that was pretty important as far as scouting is concerned and these guys didnt really show up. Even Nassibs pinstripe bowl win was mostly the syr. RB. He finished the game 12/24 for 127 yards 2 touchdowns, one interception.. nothing to shout over but they got the win. Im as hopeful as anybody that he does awesome down the road, but its just way too early to jump to conclusions. Lots of potential though.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Shocking you would think this.Hahahaha!!!!!!!
    The same guy who said Eli will be the third best QB of all timr if he gets a third ring. Lolzy.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Smith is much more talented. If he gets his act together he can be a very good QB in this league. Nassib reminds me of Carr. Nothing special and a guy who will get sacked a ton if he plays QB in the NFL.
    What specific characteristics in his game lead you to come to this conclusion?
    Get well soon 80.

How does Nassib remind you of anybody?? Hasnt played one down in the NFL....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    How does Nassib remind you of anybody?? Hasnt played one down in the NFL....
    He panics when he sees college players come at him I can't imagine what will happen in the NFL. Don't want to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The same guy who said Eli will be the third best QB of all timr if he gets a third ring. Lolzy.
    Last edited by EliDaMANning; 05-03-2013 at 03:23 PM.

He panics when he sees college players come at him I can't imagine what will happen in the NFL. Don't want to either.
    Giants org sees something worth while in him......so thats good enough for me.

hope you're wrong and he turns out to be a value to the team.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread