Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    lol. Obviously troubled.
    Aren't we all.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Aren't we all.
    LOL. I meant troubled by the pick!
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Again with the personal attacks. The Nas pick has you very angry I see. You feel threatened?
    lol sensitive aren't we?

For the record I hope he does well and we can get a 1st or 2nd round pick for him. Hopefully he has a 6 TD game like Matt Flynn and we can get something for him.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    lol sensitive aren't we?

That was just for the mods who are cracking down on the personal attacks. You see how well it worked.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

That was just for the mods who are cracking down on the personal attacks. You see how well it worked.
    Not sure, I come on here once in a while. Don't have time to see the politics behind this board. But I notice your behavior is improving. Good boy.

Not sure, I come on here once in a while. Don't have time to see the politics behind this board. But I notice your behavior is improving. Good boy.
    How many of your other screen names got banned last week?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    How many of your other screen names got banned last week?
    Ask a mod my friend ask a mod. And what's with the hostility? Please stay on topic.

Nassib sucks. I can't believe the Giants drafted him. LOL at people here saying he's better than Smith. Put the pipe down fellas.
    HA!

Nassib was 3-0 vs Smith head to head. Geno Smith will be a huge bust. He has an ego like he accomplished something already. He has a lazy work ethic. He is not RG3 or Cam or Kaep or Luck. He is NOT A RUNNING QB. Yes, he has the talent set to be good, but there is no one up top. He will get frustrated as a Jet and the media will eat him up and spit him out. He wont be able to handle it. Plus, he isnt going to fair well in the wind / bad weather in the Meadowlands. Did you see him in that last Pinstripe bowl vs Cuse? He was terrible. Any pressure what so ever and he flinches. Nassib is the complete opposite. He takes the hits. Not saying Nassib will be a great QB, I think he will be average at best, maybe like a Alex Smith, but he will be better then Smith.

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.

Coming from you that means a lot. I have to admit I have a soft spot for you. You remind me very much of my youngest daughter - very rambunctious she was.
    Get well, get back #80