+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 170

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,049

    Nas Scouting Report

    Gamer
    Decision-making
    Field vision
    Accurate in college
    Willing to use his feet
    Experienced and fits well in a West Coast offense
    Improves the play of his teammates
    Distributes the ball to a variety of weapons
    Very good on touch passes
    Good footwork
    Tough
    Intelligent
    Confident
    Good work ethic; intangibles
    Leader


    Nassib was an efficient signal-caller for Syracuse and led his program to some solid seasons. He broke into the starting lineup in 2010 and completed 56 percent of his passes for 2,334 yards with 19 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Nassib improved his accuracy in 2011 as his completion percentage rose to 62 percent. He totaled 2,685 yards with 22 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Nassib also ran for 155 yards and two scores.

    The senior completed 62 percent of his passes in 2012 for 3,749 yards, 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He displayed intelligence and accuracy. Nassib had a record-setting game in a narrow loss to Northwestern in Syracuse's opener. He threw four touchdowns in the second half to give the Orange a lead. Nassib set Syracuse records in passing attempts and yards as he completed 45-of-66 passes for 479 yards with four touchdowns and an interception. Nassib also picked up some clutch yards on the ground. The Orange didn't have a strong supporting cast, and Nassib played better than his numbers indicate.

    Possesses a thick, athletic build to handle the pounding of playing in the NFL. Quick setup and delivery. The ball sizzles out of his hand, especially on short to intermediate passes. Good mobility. Willing to step up and out of the pocket to buy time and can deliver a catchable ball while on the move.

    Flashes the ability to look off the safety. Takes the game and his own improvement seriously and was characterized as "wired right" by scouts. Good hand size (10 1/2) for a quarterback).

  2. #2
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Gamer
    Decision-making
    Field vision
    Accurate in college
    Willing to use his feet
    Experienced and fits well in a West Coast offense
    Improves the play of his teammates
    Distributes the ball to a variety of weapons
    Very good on touch passes
    Good footwork
    Tough
    Intelligent
    Confident
    Good work ethic; intangibles
    Leader


    Nassib was an efficient signal-caller for Syracuse and led his program to some solid seasons. He broke into the starting lineup in 2010 and completed 56 percent of his passes for 2,334 yards with 19 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Nassib improved his accuracy in 2011 as his completion percentage rose to 62 percent. He totaled 2,685 yards with 22 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Nassib also ran for 155 yards and two scores.

    The senior completed 62 percent of his passes in 2012 for 3,749 yards, 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He displayed intelligence and accuracy. Nassib had a record-setting game in a narrow loss to Northwestern in Syracuse's opener. He threw four touchdowns in the second half to give the Orange a lead. Nassib set Syracuse records in passing attempts and yards as he completed 45-of-66 passes for 479 yards with four touchdowns and an interception. Nassib also picked up some clutch yards on the ground. The Orange didn't have a strong supporting cast, and Nassib played better than his numbers indicate.

    Possesses a thick, athletic build to handle the pounding of playing in the NFL. Quick setup and delivery. The ball sizzles out of his hand, especially on short to intermediate passes. Good mobility. Willing to step up and out of the pocket to buy time and can deliver a catchable ball while on the move.

    Flashes the ability to look off the safety. Takes the game and his own improvement seriously and was characterized as "wired right" by scouts. Good hand size (10 1/2) for a quarterback).
    tiki 2.0
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    tiki 2.0
    Stop pandering to Harooni
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,972
    I hope he's a fast learner
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,049
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    tiki 2.0
    im thinking he has a Phil simms build . nearly the same hieght and weight , a little more muscular.

  6. #6
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    im thinking he has a Phil simms build . nearly the same hieght and weight , a little more muscular.
    i meant your crush for tiki your new crush is nassib
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    59,049
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i meant your crush for tiki your new crush is nassib
    Tiki was my role model in life. With Nas its more of an excitement to have a young QB learning and a backup that may be able to win some games if need be.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni;757760[COLOR=#0000ff
    ]Tiki was my role model in life[/COLOR]. With Nas its more of an excitement to have a young QB learning and a backup that may be able to win some games if need be.
    When are you going to leave your wife?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  9. #9
    Most overrated backup since Tim Tebow, and we used to make fun of Jets fan hyping HIM up.

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,972
    Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    Most overrated backup since Tim Tebow, and we used to make fun of Jets fan hyping HIM up.
    I don't know about that. He seems to have a lot of upside. Tebow, through no fault of his own, was a victim of his own limited successes. He was able to pull games out but was not the guy you wanted to have as an every down QB.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts