+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nas Scouting Report

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Been baiting for 10 years and he's still getting the fish. Funny (but perhaps sad?) thing is if someone else posted an unbiased scouting report of Nassib and wanted a serious discussion, it would only be a 3 page thread at the most. Maybe it's time to accept that some of this MB might enjoy giving other posters crap more than actually discussing football lol.
    NO! REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post

why do we need a scouting report on him
    Eactly. His real name is only 6 letters long Harooni, why the hell are you abbreviating it?

#80 get well soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This is very very sad.
    I'm just being honest. I have no idea who he is
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Eactly. His real name is only 6 letters long Harooni, why the hell are you abbreviating it?
    It's his pet name, like Tiki-Bear for Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm just being honest. I have no idea who he is
    His music is a little too young for you, Ro. Don't feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Been baiting for 10 years and he's still getting the fish. Funny (but perhaps sad?) thing is if someone else posted an unbiased scouting report of Nassib and wanted a serious discussion, it would only be a 3 page thread at the most. Maybe it's time to accept that some of this MB might enjoy giving other posters crap more than actually discussing football lol.
    Wait, but aren't you Harooni? Jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    His music is a little too young for you, Ro. Don't feel bad.
    That would explain it
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    No one is pushing Eli out but one day you have to pass the torch. maybe its 3 years from now maybe its 6-7 we dont know.
    Hold the phone for a second...are you saying Eli won't be our starter forever?
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Hold the phone for a second...are you saying Eli won't be our starter forever?
    That's a rough thing all ball players have to persevere. If you guys didn't read the article today's Record about Roman Oben's transition out of football, I recommend you do.

As an older fan, I've watched many of my childhood "heroes" retire - most not by choice, and it is a sad day. We all wish we could turn back the clock but obviously we can't.

The only thing we can do is appreciate their careers (in real time) and see where the road leads us. Enjoy the good times and accept the struggles, as no one is perfect. Suggesting that a certain player will accomplish this or fail at that is totally meaningless - unless of course you've backed it up with a sizable wager.

One of the toughest things our front office must do is to deal with the inevitable that 'father time' and this brutal game has wreaked on these players. It's something that I never take lightly.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It's his pet name, like Tiki-Bear for Barber.
    i already picked out names for some other rokkies. Pugs and Hanky

+ Reply to Thread