+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    For some strange reason, Ryan Nassib is becoming a hated Giant among a small, but enthusiastic band of posters here.

Why would that be?
    Because of Harooni's instigation would be my guess.

no idea why I just read this entire thread. however i do feel dumber.

I predict that Nassib will end up more hated than Tony Romo around here in a year or 2. Especially if he plays well in preseason or any other opportunities to play.

Doctor Freud.......Calling Dr. Freud!!!!!
    Only because you'll have jackasses calling for Nassib to play every time Eli throws an incomplete pass.

For some strange reason, Ryan Nassib is becoming a hated Giant among a small, but enthusiastic band of posters here.

Why would that be?
    Insecure Elites.

I'm not baiting anyone.
    The reality is that good backup makes a team better.
    It also helps that its a young guy, and if he develops, it is not impossible that he will be Eli's heir apparent. Its been done before. The Pack cast off a HOF'r for Aaaron Rodgers. Even we did it with Phil, much to my dismay.
    Its the way the NFL works. No one is "hating Eli" because they accept that this is what happens in the NFL.
    IF (and it a big IF) Nassib develops and Eli has the normal wear that a guy who's taken as many NFL snaps as he's had, at the end of Eli's contract there will be a very important decision to make.
    Do you give up a guy who could be the future of the team for a guy who has another year or two left. And they WILL have to give up on him if it comes to that.
    That's not baiting anyone. That's just NFL 101.
    Harooni is definitely baiting.

I like the pick, and i like Eli. What im not looking forward to is the insanity around here when eli has a bad game.

Other than Harooni who are the band of posters trying to push Eli out of here prematurely?

Quote Originally Posted by jintsfan666 View Post
    Other than Harooni who are the band of posters trying to push Eli out of here prematurely?
    Morehead won't admit it outright, but he's definitely looking forward to it. He'll just give some vague answer (that does have it's truth to it), such as, "I'm not a fan of any one player (but don't ever say a cross word about Simms). I root for the Giants first."

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Morehead won't admit it outright, but he's definitely looking forward to it. He'll just give some vague answer (that does have it's truth to it), such as, "I'm not a fan of any one player (but don't ever say a cross word about Simms). I root for the Giants first."
    Come on Drez. No one is pushing anyone out. And we are all rooting for another championship. Nothing would make me happier than Eli throwing another winning SB TD in Giants Stadium. (and that's what it is....Giants Stadium).
    I want whatever helps my team win. If they wear blue, i root hard for them.
    I assume that's true of all of us.
    And for those who want to knock Harooni. There is no bigger Giants fan out there.

Everyone needs to calm down because we're all rooting for the same thing.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Come on Drez. No one is pushing anyone out. And we are all rooting for another championship. Nothing would make me happier than Eli throwing another winning SB TD in Giants Stadium. (and that's what it is....Giants Stadium). I want whatever helps my team win. If they wear blue, i root hard for them. I assume that's true of all of us. And for those who want to knock Harooni. There is no bigger Giants fan out there. Everyone needs to calm down because we're all rooting for the same thing.
    Only if every one of your posts was like this.