+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What They're Saying: Eric Herman

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Wasn't it Seubert who always started the first fight in camp? That might be a good tradition for Herman to adopt
    Yes...and we have not had anyone with an attitude on the line since
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

exactly....need some nastiness up front. Seubert is my fav Giant ever...true Warrior.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Yes...and we have not had anyone with an attitude on the line since
    We also haven't had many pancake blocks since he left. When Richie pulled he put dudes on their backs!

I don't know much about him, but I like the way they described him. Tough, Nasty, Brawler, Physical.... all things you like to hear about a lineman.

Me like Herman.. Herman like pancake..

Hopefully he can contribute.

Can't have too many "physical" guys

Herman is big and strong, and a load to bring down..

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    We also haven't had many pancake blocks since he left. When Richie pulled he put dudes on their backs!
    He really was one of the best pulling guards of his time.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ng-eric-herman

Excerpt: "We're taking a little closer look at each draft pick and what the Giants' brass is saying about the newcomers.

Seventh-round pick: G Eric Herman, Ohio

Here's our Rapid Reaction on Herman and what the Giants are saying about him:

Jerry Reese: "A big, tough, nasty guard. We really liked him. Wed been looking at him on the board for a while there and we were hoping that if he could get to the seventh row hed be a nice pick for us at that spot. Hell create some competition at the guard position - tough, hard-nosed, big football player."

Marc Ross: "Eric Herman is just a tough, nasty brawler as a guard. I mean this guy is just physical. He likes contact. He plays hard. Not the most gifted athlete, but hes just a tough guy and hes big. A big, smart, tough guy and we think hell bring a physical presence to the line."

Tom Coughlin: "A tough guy, another offensive lineman. He is a guy that will slug it out and battle with you. So a great spot for him right there." Read more...
    I hope he develops under the wings of Deihl, Snee and Co. I've been longing for this kind of player for a while. Hope the kid has a sense of humor because he is going to need it with those jokers waiting for him to arrive. They are going to have a blast with that young buck.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread