+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: What They're Saying: Eric Herman

  1. #21
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,621
    I am more excited about seeing what this guy can do than what Pugh can. I like the stats on pancake blocks, though Orlando Pace had a million or so.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We could sure use a Rich Seubert this season
    +1

    We could use a Rich Seubert EVERY season.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  3. #23
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    +1 We could use a Rich Seubert EVERY season.
    AMEN
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #24
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    1,583
    This kid is a clone of Mitch Petrus. Strong upper body, not much of an athlete. I was a excited when the Giants drafted Petrus, and Linval Joseph called him the best offensive lineman he played against in college. Turned out the kid can't play in the NFL. ...We'll see if Herman is different, but there's a reason he almost didn't get drafted despite being "Mr. Pancake".

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    This kid is a clone of Mitch Petrus. Strong upper body, not much of an athlete. I was a excited when the Giants drafted Petrus, and Linval Joseph called him the best offensive lineman he played against in college. Turned out the kid can't play in the NFL. ...We'll see if Herman is different, but there's a reason he almost didn't get drafted despite being "Mr. Pancake".
    Supposedly Petrus didn't have the fire at the point of attack.

    This kid does (supposedly).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  6. #26
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,229
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    This kid is a clone of Mitch Petrus. Strong upper body, not much of an athlete. I was a excited when the Giants drafted Petrus, and Linval Joseph called him the best offensive lineman he played against in college. Turned out the kid can't play in the NFL. ...We'll see if Herman is different, but there's a reason he almost didn't get drafted despite being "Mr. Pancake".
    Its all about desire and attitude......
    Petrus, for whatever reason, cant hack it. He has the tools just not the drive.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #27
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Supposedly Petrus didn't have the fire at the point of attack.

    This kid does (supposedly).
    I hope you're right.

  8. #28
    Herman is country strong..!

  9. #29
    Veteran darrin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staten Island via NJ
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Its all about desire and attitude......
    Petrus, for whatever reason, cant hack it. He has the tools just not the drive.....
    I don't believe that is true. From what I heard the opposite is true. He had plenty of heart, but not the ability.

  10. #30
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,229
    Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I don't believe that is true. From what I heard the opposite is true. He had plenty of heart, but not the ability.
    thats a general statement I feel about pro athletes. If you make it to the pro level then you have the tools IMO.
    The rest is work, desire, study, passion, and effort. If you want it you will get it. Of course there are exceptions but IMO more times then not its attitude that separates the successful pro athletes from the also rans....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts