+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Nassib On NY Giants: "I'm So Happy To Be Joining Them"

Welcome, Ryan. Good luck to you, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LIAR.
    Rough day?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Rough day?
    Cruz didn't fill the van up...

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cruz didn't fill the van up...
    Diva activity
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Why wouldn't he be happy to join the Giants? It's the only way an Eagles fan can experience a Lombardi.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Why wouldn't he be happy to join the Giants? It's the only way an Eagles fan can experience a Lombardi.
    I was kidding and your signature still makes me laugh.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I know MH, Eli should of stayed in San Diego and two superbowls would of been gone from our trophy case. At least Simms would still be the best huh?

Reports wrote that Nassib was upset that his coach used him as a smoke screen to pick up Manuel. No doubt he's happy lol, he's gonna be getting millions for holding a clip board, what's better than that?

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    I know MH, Eli should of stayed in San Diego and two superbowls would of been gone from our trophy case. At least Simms would still be the best huh?

Reports wrote that Nassib was upset that his coach used him as a smoke screen to pick up Manuel. No doubt he's happy lol, he's gonna be getting millions for holding a clip board, what's better than that?
    Not only that, but Manuel is going to be thrown to the wolves if he starts over Kolb, and if he doesn't, he'll probably be out of the NFL in a year or two. Nassib will play out his entire rookie contract holding a clipboard for us, and then depending on where he is and Eli is in 2016 (assuming a 4-year contract), we either let him go and he gets a chance to play for a QB-strapped team, or he becomes our starter and we trade Eli for massive picks. Either way, we win, and Nassib wins.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I knew Pugh was an Eagles fan.....Nassib was too?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Not only that, but Manuel is going to be thrown to the wolves if he starts over Kolb, and if he doesn't, he'll probably be out of the NFL in a year or two. Nassib will play out his entire rookie contract holding a clipboard for us, and then depending on where he is and Eli is in 2016 (assuming a 4-year contract), we either let him go and he gets a chance to play for a QB-strapped team, or he becomes our starter and we trade Eli for massive picks. Either way, we win, and Nassib wins.
    I don't see this team EVER trading Eli.

# 80

+ Reply to Thread