+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe&Frank View Post
    Reserve judgement??? Are you serious?!?! We could reserve judgement on alot of BAD people because we dont know the complete facts.....news flash.....we probably will NEVER know the complete facts! But I would bet he wouldnt be being charged with such a serious crime if there wasnt some validity to the accusations.....with that said, I will pass on reserving judgement and will say that he is a disgusting person and I would not watch another Giants game if they ever resigned him.....I am sure they wont!!!
    Personally I cant believe you took all of this effort and time to defend him!?!
    Ease up there Randy Rhetoric.

Wars have begun that way sir!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Ease up there Randy Rhetoric.

Wars have begun that way sir!
    Whatever! I am not concerned about verbal war......I am stating my opinion......any one who abuses a child is scum (and I am sure he has done something very wrong for there to be charges).....furthermore, in my book anyone who defends someone for abusing has got issues as well!!!
    For those of you that may think he didnt do anything wrong......first of all there obviously was enough proof of some abuse or these charges wouldnt have been made, BUT secondly let me say this......if someone accused ME of such a HORRIBLE thing......you can bet your bottom dollar I am fighting it to the end and would not be plea bargaining anything!!! I am sad that i rooted for this guy!!! Good ridens he is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe&Frank View Post
    Reserve judgement??? Are you serious?!?! We could reserve judgement on alot of BAD people because we dont know the complete facts.....news flash.....we probably will NEVER know the complete facts! But I would bet he wouldnt be being charged with such a serious crime if there wasnt some validity to the accusations.....with that said, I will pass on reserving judgement and will say that he is a disgusting person and I would not watch another Giants game if they ever resigned him.....I am sure they wont!!!Personally I cant believe you took all of this effort and time to defend him!?!
    CRUCIFY HIM!!!

I have no idea whether Boley is guilty of anything more than spanking his child but it may turn out that he is. I will say this however if a father is guilty of child abuse for spanking his child than most fathers I knew growing up would be in jail and mine right along with them..

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I have no idea whether Boley is guilty of anything more than spanking his child but it may turn out that he is. I will say this however if a father is guilty of child abuse for spanking his child than most fathers I knew growing up would be in jail and mine right along with them..
    this is true.. I put my 4 year old in a time out, and she's cries.. I couldn't imagine spanking her.. Can't do that stuff anymore and I wouldn't want to anyway

I do not think Bradshaw or Boley will be back on the Giants anytime soon because of how fast and quick they were released from the team. The team just took the dead money hits with absolutely no thought of even trying to renegotiate/paycut their base salaries to try to keep them like they did with Webster, Diehl, Baas, etc... to keep them.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 05-03-2013 at 07:01 PM.