+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Giants still have nine unsigned unrestricted free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He wasn't an upgrade over Diehl when he was playing.
    Wrong

I would bring in Bruce Johnson and Witherspoon to compete for the 6th CB spot behing Prince, Webster, Thomas, Ross, Hosley

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    I would bring in Bruce Johnson and Witherspoon to compete for the 6th CB spot behing Prince, Webster, Thomas, Ross, Hosley
    Johnson was decent before all the injuries, and Witherspoon was average at best before his ACL tear. Lets see what the young guys we signed have before we bring back injured CB's

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    The Giants still have nine unsigned unrestricted free agents. Here's the remaining list ...

I would really like to see sean locklear back or barden.

WR Rames Barden

TE Travis Beckum

DT Rocky Bernard

CB Bruce Johnson

OL Sean Locklear

RB Kregg Lumpkin

CB Justin Tryon

K Lawrence Tynes

CB Brian Witherspoon
    I highly doubt we resign any of those guys. Giants will most likely wait for June 1st cuts to fill any holes they feel they have.

Im not betting on any of them coming back. I wouldn't mind seeing Lawrence Tynes back but it looks like we are going to roll with Josh Brown in 2013.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    who else started the same games that Diehl and Locklear started....maybe they are the reason.....
    lest see...prob Snee, Baas, Boothe, Eli, Bradshaw, Tuck, JPP, Joseph, Rolle, Black unicorn....get the point....

Read entire posts please. I addressed this point when I said that this wasn't THE reason but A reason, 1 that could have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Read entire posts please. I addressed this point when I said that this wasn't THE reason but A reason, 1 that could have been avoided.
    I did read the entire post...DD was "A" reason yep....for sure he had a bad season....
    still doesn't make up for the fact they the whole team was painfully inconsistent......no matter who was starting or not....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread