+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'm glad the Beckum project is over.
    I was still waiting for it to begin.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    What games were you watching? The line played so much better when Deihl wasn't on the field
    That's really not true, but I'm not going to change your opinion.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Locklear played bettet than Deihl last season and it wasn't even close, not saying I want him resigned because I dont, but it is hard to play worse than Deihl did last year
    Still incorrect.

Watch the games again.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Still incorrect.

Watch the games again.
    I was gonna tell u the same thing crunch, usually I agree with your opinions too sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    yes he was line produced when locklear played
    When PFF graded them out at the end of the year the difference between them was surprisingly not significant.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I was gonna tell u the same thing crunch, usually I agree with your opinions too sir.
    Diehl and Locklear gave up similar sacks and pressures. Locklear had more penalties.

Beatty had a couple of huge whiff highlights that fans focused on, hence the perceived difference. In actuality, DD is a much better OT than Locklear ever was and was about the same last year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    When PFF graded them out at the end of the year the difference between them was surprisingly not significant.
    They both suck, and thats why I think people are nuts if they think we are not going to at least try to plug in Pugh at RT.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    They both suck, and thats why I think people are nuts if they think we are not going to at least try to plug in Pugh at RT.
    Locklear's career is likely to be over. Diehl is a rotational player now so we can only hope Pugh can impress in camp and take the job.

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Locklear's career is likely to be over. Diehl is a rotational player now so we can only hope Pugh can impress in camp and take the job.
    Yeah I think Diehl would be better off as a rotational guy inside best case scenario. He is just too slow laterally to keep up with anyone who has speed on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Well I wouldn't say "suck" considering the lack of sacks given up in general. People are a little too extreme in their appraisals imo.

But I agree that Pugh is most likely the front runner in the RT competition this summer.