+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

From a Broncos Fan.

Hello Giants community, friendly post here.
    I am a diehard Broncos fan, always and forever, but I always root for the G-men in any game that doesn't relate to the broncos of course. Both of our teams are on the edge of extremely important games this week vs. division rivals and I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the cowboys. Our forums are a complete wreck with all the tebow drama and whatnot, quite annoying actually so i'm dispersing from our forums until our game is over ha. But just stopping by to say good luck, eli is the man, your running game is stout, you guys should win I'll be rooting for ya.
    -Blue Thunda

Re: From a Broncos Fan.

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Hello Giants community, friendly post here.
    I am a diehard Broncos fan, always and forever, but I always root for the G-men in any game that doesn't relate to the broncos of course. Both of our teams are on the edge of extremely important games this week vs. division rivals and I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the cowboys. Our forums are a complete wreck with all the tebow drama and whatnot, quite annoying actually so i'm dispersing from our forums until our game is over ha. But just stopping by to say good luck, eli is the man, your running game is stout, you guys should win I'll be rooting for ya.
    -Blue Thunda[/quote]

good luck to you guys too. If Tebow can protect the ball and the defense doesnt put him in a situation to where he has to try and do too much, i see you guys winning.

ur d is really good, but no Dawkins has shown how integral he really is. Starting one rookie safety is tough, but two of them is almost a guaranteed long day for the defense. Miller is special but he has struggled bc of the injury.

If you guys can run the ball effectively with Magahee and Tebow, I think it will be a close game that you guys eventually put out of reach.

it's hard to say our running game has been "stout", but your politeness and compliments are appreciated. best of luck to the broncos this week

Good luck to the Broncos. A team that I don't mind rooting for.

Veteran

I have been rooting for the Broncos to succeed as well. I like tebow, because he proves alot of the talking heads wrong.

you think there is drama on your boards now, if he gets them the win this week by another game winning drive....your boards gonna go crazy...especially tebow in the playoffs.

Veteran

[quote user="Wes"]

I have been rooting for the Broncos to succeed as well.* I like tebow, because he proves alot of the talking heads wrong.*

you think there is drama on your boards now, if he gets them the win this week by another game winning drive....your boards gonna go crazy...especially tebow in the playoffs.

[/quote]

I can't even imagine, we complain about all the Eli talk here but I'm sure it's 10000 times worse over there.

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]Hello Giants community, friendly post here.
    -Blue Thunda[/quote]

Great post and thanks for it! Good luck ..and as far as forum wreckage goes..haha..we have had our own as this season has been anything but stellar for us..but..thats football right?? Again, good luck and who knows...maybe we both will be shocking the world in a few weeks!!! Go Giants ..Go Broncos!

Just win the game Giants,Broncos,Bengals!!!!!

people were focusing on the real Jesus the last couple weeks
    Christmas is over, Tebow will regain the people's beliefs

GL To you guys. Been rooting for Tebow all year, after the way the Media acted towards him. Have to give a guy a few years before you can tell if he can be something or not.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul