+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not sure losing Osi was a "hit" given his level of play in 2012. Losing him did make us face the issue with FA and draft signings. I think having Kiwanuka at DE is an upgrade over Osi.
    Agreed, but if you choose what side to run at they will run to Kiwi's side rather than JPP's. The first place they will run is up the middle after watching last year's game tape.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Agreed, but if you choose what side to run at they will run to Kiwi's side rather than JPP's. The first place they will run is up the middle after watching last year's game tape.
    And we have thsoe two former Eagles' wide bodies to FILL those holes, hopefully.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Article says Cweb had an injury? What injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post

deep laceration to his pride

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Hamstring and a broken hand
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If CWeb comes back to form, and Prince/Hausley continue to develop (I though Prince was playing quite well by the end of the season) our "weakness" at CB may end up a strength.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    If CWeb comes back to form, and Prince/Hausley continue to develop (I though Prince was playing quite well by the end of the season) our "weakness" at CB may end up a strength.
    Your fingertips to God's ears lol

I our D-Line being better this year just from having Jenkins in there over Bernard. Add Hankins in there to stop the run and take on double teams and things SHOULD go much better overall for the Giants Defense. I see Hankins becoming a MAJOR force against the run and as a space eater. He's shown when fresh at Ohio State pure dominance on the line. Lets hope it carries over into the NFL.

The hammy would explain a lot. I wonder when he got the hammy. I'm telling you RF C-Web will be back to form next year.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    The hammy would explain a lot. I wonder when he got the hammy. I'm telling you RF C-Web will be back to form next year.
    I sure hope so, when he's healthy we need him on the field.