+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ojomo...

Ojomo...

Anybody know Ojomo's health status? If I remember correctly, he was IR'd early last season in what seemed to be a roster number move, similar to Cruz a few years back. Our D figures to see quite a bit of change this year with the draft and FA coupled with relative unknowns in Ojomo and Kuhn.Me likey where this could go...
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

He wasn't IR'd, he was just never activated. Well, save for the Cleveland game.

Banned
    Ojomo is probably fine. I think he stays. Kuhn on the other hand is gonna get practice squadded.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    Anybody know Ojomo's health status? If I remember correctly, he was IR'd early last season in what seemed to be a roster number move, similar to Cruz a few years back. Our D figures to see quite a bit of change this year with the draft and FA coupled with relative unknowns in Ojomo and Kuhn.Me likey where this could go...
    He was just inactive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He wasn't IR'd, he was just never activated. Well, save for the Cleveland game.
    Huh, thought for sure he had some type of active roster exemption sometime last year. Course, I've been wrong before lol.

He was way too impressive in the preseason to be used in the regular season....would have pissed off all the guys resting on their Super Bowl laurels.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    He was way too impressive in the preseason to be used in the regular season....would have pissed off all the guys resting on their Super Bowl laurels.
    Rookies should take note, if you want to play don't impress anyone in preseason lol

am i the only one not sold on Ojomo? he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season and some people act as if he's the next JPP.

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He was just inactive
    Good to hear. When was the last time the Defence had so many changes from one year to the next?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    am i the only one not sold on Ojomo? he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season and some people act as if he's the next JPP.
    Ojomo = The JPP of pre-season