+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Ojomo...

  1. #1
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,870

    Ojomo...

    Anybody know Ojomo's health status? If I remember correctly, he was IR'd early last season in what seemed to be a roster number move, similar to Cruz a few years back. Our D figures to see quite a bit of change this year with the draft and FA coupled with relative unknowns in Ojomo and Kuhn.Me likey where this could go...
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

  2. #2
    He wasn't IR'd, he was just never activated. Well, save for the Cleveland game.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    589
    Ojomo is probably fine. I think he stays. Kuhn on the other hand is gonna get practice squadded.

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,588
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    Anybody know Ojomo's health status? If I remember correctly, he was IR'd early last season in what seemed to be a roster number move, similar to Cruz a few years back. Our D figures to see quite a bit of change this year with the draft and FA coupled with relative unknowns in Ojomo and Kuhn.Me likey where this could go...
    He was just inactive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  5. #5
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He wasn't IR'd, he was just never activated. Well, save for the Cleveland game.
    Huh, thought for sure he had some type of active roster exemption sometime last year. Course, I've been wrong before lol.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

  6. #6
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,564
    He was way too impressive in the preseason to be used in the regular season....would have pissed off all the guys resting on their Super Bowl laurels.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    He was way too impressive in the preseason to be used in the regular season....would have pissed off all the guys resting on their Super Bowl laurels.
    Rookies should take note, if you want to play don't impress anyone in preseason lol

  8. #8
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,332
    am i the only one not sold on Ojomo? he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season and some people act as if he's the next JPP.


    #80

    GET WELL SOON

  9. #9
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He was just inactive
    Good to hear. When was the last time the Defence had so many changes from one year to the next?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    am i the only one not sold on Ojomo? he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season and some people act as if he's the next JPP.
    Ojomo = The JPP of pre-season

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts