+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants' Former Second Round Pick, Clint Sintim, Retires From NFL

http://www.giants101.com/2013/05/06/...ires-from-nfl/

Excerpt: "After being waived in August of last year, linebacker Clint Sintim appeared determined to rebound and rekindle what many expected to be a promising career. However, after enduring back-to-back ACL tears and receiving little to no interest in free agency this year, the former New York Giants second-round pick (2009) has decided it's time to retire from professional football.

"I never actually announced it, but I am officially retired from the game of football. I want to thank everyone who supported me throughout my movement but it was honestly time for me to walk away from the game. Ambition should not be limited to a sport and in my case it is not," Sintim wrote on Facebook." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

Clint Sintim Retires

I'll bet that there are many on these boards who still believe he is the answer and that our scheme is the only thing that kept him from being a star.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Thanx for the mammories!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I'll bet that there are many on these boards who still believe he is the answer and that our scheme is the only thing that kept him from being a star.
    That's because there are people that think our linebacker situation is the worst in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's because there are people that think our linebacker situation is the worst in the league...
    I believe the term is "realist".
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

So much for that 34 defense dominance.

NOOOOO! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!!!!!
    WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE DO THAT TO US!

seriously...do you think we ruined him? 34 Backer popped into a 43?

what if the kid went the Boys (of that time), the Steelers or Pats?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    ...you're seriously saying it's not "bad?" Worse to me is extreme, but look at our Run D numbers...good lord

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI