+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Wind gusts up tp 30 mph for game time...

weather looks to be dry but was just reading on weather underground that strong wind gusts are expected for game time. That was the only element I was looking to avoid!!

GO BLUE!!!

Re: Wind gusts up tp 30 mph for game time...

that to me makes the playing field more even as the Gmen IMO are the better team. Oh well, if that means it comes down to special teams, defense, and running then I still think we got this

That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.

[quote user="Sundown"]That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.[/quote]

Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.

Veteran

[quote user="Sundown"]That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.[/quote]I worry about their run game. They ran all over our *** last time. Felix looked like Barry Sanders out there.

[quote user="Carnage929"][quote user="Sundown"]That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.[/quote]

Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.[/quote]

Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable!

[quote user="Captain Chaos"][quote user="Carnage929"][quote user="Sundown"]That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.[/quote] Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.[/quote] Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable![/quote]

OK thats one game.....so he sucks in windy conditions then??

Either way I have seen Eli do great and crappy conditions and have seen him suck in perfect conditions........and vice versa......

The game will not be decided on what the weather forcast is this sunday....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I've been to over 30 games at the new stadium and the wind seems to be pretty much non-existent inside the new place, no matter what is going on outside. Should be a non-issue.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"][quote user="Carnage929"][quote user="Sundown"]That's a good thing!!! The Cowboys will have to play in unfavorable weather instead of the night club they're used too.[/quote]

Right! If Eli can throw in 30 below temps in Green Bay 3/4 years ago. He can do it Sunday night. I think eli throws well in windy conditions honestly.[/quote]

Obviously you don't remember the Redskins game a couple of years ago, he was miserable![/quote]

I do remember, 1 game out of how many?

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]I've been to over 30 games at the new stadium and the wind seems to be pretty much non-existent inside the new place, no matter what is going on outside. Should be a non-issue.[/quote]

While I haven't been to that many - I have to agree - the open corners and the louvers allow somewhere for the wind to escape. The old stadium left no where for the wind to go and gave that spiraling effect on the field.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--