+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just figured out when the Jets started their circus-y tailspin

I just figured out when the Jets started their circus-y tailspin

The NFL network was playing the 2010 Jets hard knocks (for whatever reason)... I wasn't really watching it, just had NFL network on in the background, and then at one point I look up and see this:

Coincidence that he came over to the Blue side the following season? lol
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 05-08-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Just a hunch, but I think it could POSSIBLY have happened when the Jests hired Rex Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by JAYPEE View Post
    Just a hunch, but I think it could POSSIBLY have happened when the Jests hired Rex Ryan
    Bringing Tebow in made it worst

How great will it be to see Garrard starting week 1?

Weatherford is a double double agent

(The Jets circus never left town, and came back for good when Bill Belichick quit after 1 day as head coach.

Honestly this thread was just an excuse for me to post that shake weight pic. I posted it in smack talk though because it was from when Steve was a Jet...

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...NSWgNYjMbxSErL

First Geno was a bust before he took the field, bad attitude, lazy, 1st mini, a bust, Jets blow it again, 2nd day, Geno the next Joe Namath, I don't know who's worse, the Jets or the Beat Writers, one thing I will agree with, Sancheese in not with the Jets for the long haul, but for this year he'd better step up if the Jets are going to have any shot.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

IMO Sanchez has already been wrecked. Let him go and let both sides move on.

And it just keeps getting better: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...SAmk3wzZiT1VcL
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread