+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Blue And Dallas Will Contend For The East

Big Blue And Dallas Will Contend For The East

Washington's 2 best DL players are coming off serious injuries. Bob Griffin says He's ahead of schedule ( All players with injuries say that ) Their aging Veterans Cooley, Hall have shot their loads. Redskins 3rd place. The Eagles winning streak against the Giants has officially ended. Chip ( And Dip ? ) changing from a 4-3 to a 3-4 will not take the East by storm. Their CBs can be had. JPP and company will go through their rookie tackle, like a turnstile. Philly 4th place.

Well I threw out the Bait . Other teams fans arn't Bitin.

Philly fans know it's rebuild time with the Reid era finally collapsed. Washington fans don't come out of hibernation until preseason.

pft. Dallas sucks

Who knows what Philly will bring to the table, but it'll probably be another three-horse race between the others.

When Dallas gets a real QB that is when they will contend

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    When Dallas gets a real QB that is when they will contend
    I really think we'd be better if we could somehow secure Bradford and beef up the OL, but the Rams probably won't ever let him go and now we're stuck with Romo for at least 4 years it seems.

I'm still not sold on Bradford. Granted, the team around him hasn't been the best.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Who knows what Philly will bring to the table, but it'll probably be another three-horse race between the others.
    What have we done against any form of hurry up offense in the last couple years. Philly might suck this year, but we will still split with them at best.

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    What have we done against any form of hurry up offense in the last couple years. Philly might suck this year, but we will still split with them at best.
    For sure, but I don't think they'll be pushing for the division. At least I hope they won't be...

+ Reply to Thread