+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The immaturity of so many athletes is really amazing.
    yea, my latest post was a new arrest, that 3 times in less than a week

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Who knows how much of it is onset by their careers. Young and Harris were knuckle heads at their respective schools, and they became progressively worse. It's unfortunate that they couldn't have turned out more like Ahmad Bradshaw did with us. Stealing PS2s to becoming our starter for a few years, and a integral part of our locker room.
    Playing for Detroit doesn't help things though... TC runs a tight ship, the kind of ship that you either shape up or you're out. Pulling stunts like this gets you off the team real fast...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The immaturity of so many athletes is really amazing.
    This is so over the top, though, it makes you wonder if the guy has a serious mental illness as opposed to just being immature . . . ..

Well. He's persistent. Sounds like a Coughlin player to me.

does he have more NFL TDs or arrests.. serious

Third Time in a week, indeed.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/t...officer-051213

Maybe some one in the justice system over there may click a light bulb in their head and keep in him jail a little bit longer this time. ROFL

Wows, is he going for some sort of record?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Playing for Detroit doesn't help things though... TC runs a tight ship, the kind of ship that you either shape up or you're out. Pulling stunts like this gets you off the team real fast...
    Detroit cut him, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Third Time in a week, indeed.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/t...officer-051213

Maybe some one in the justice system over there may click a light bulb in their head and keep in him jail a little bit longer this time. ROFL
    I wonder if he is suffering from an addiction of some sort. Might be better if he stays in jail. I dont want to say I hope it is that but at least then he would have a reason for this level of stupidity that can be handled , he can move on and maybe play in the NFL again. If he is just an idiot then he is just an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I wonder if he is suffering from an addiction of some sort. Might be better if he stays in jail. I dont want to say I hope it is that but at least then he would have a reason for this level of stupidity that can be handled , he can move on and maybe play in the NFL again. If he is just an idiot then he is just an idiot
    Cant imagine a sober/straight minded person doing this.

Free agent Titus Young's father says his son has a brain disorder and needs help.
    Richard Young took Titus out for coffee on Friday, hours before Titus' latest arrest. Titus then drove off in his car without saying goodbye. "We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard said. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this." Titus supposedly suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed against the front of his skull, and he hasn't been taking his medication. Doctors told Richard that treatment could take six months or less. Maybe the sun will finally shine on Titus, and he can get the help he so badly needs.
    Source: Detroit News May 13 - 8:50 PM