+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are you guys up for some Jaworski insults from ESPN radio this morning?

Coughlin should get a tape of this and play it Sunday night for the team before the game.

Jaws-

1. "The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league"

2. "The Giants cannot run the ball at all"

3. "When I look at the NY Giants, I see a 3-13 team that somehow got to 8-7"

4. "But for a few plays the Cowboys would have won 5 more games".......ths is the most ridiculous comment of all

5. "Tony Romo is having a career year"

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL :O)

To counter-balance that, this from a Packers fan who called in on NFL Radio on Sirius Radio last night-

"I want the Cowboys to win Sunday night because I SURE DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS".......we barely beat them a few weeks ago, then we lost to KC and the Giants are growing stronger"

"I want the Giants GONE"

Re: Are you guys up for some Jaworski insults from ESPN radio this morning?

1. They do have one of the worst defenses in the league.
    2. They have struggled most of the year running the ball
    3/4 - Jaws dislikes giants so he is focusing on the negatives = 3-13 comment. Jaws likes Dallas so he is focusing on positives = would have won 5 more comment
    5. Romo is having career year

To be honest, majority of the experts have been slobbering on the Giants knob for this game a bit much as if we're going to crush the Cowboys with ease. It's actually nice to see one of them challenge us.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Veteran

I hate Jaws before he opened his mouth this morning on Mike&Mike

Veteran

To be honest Jaws got hit so many times by LT in his career he probably got a secondary high from all the coke coming from LT's nostrils.

The majority of the analysts were not tossed around and stomped on twice per year by Lawrence Taylor

This guy is going to go to his grave hating us with a passion unsurpassed in TV/Radio history

I LOVE IT

[quote user="BParcells777"]Coughlin should get a tape of this and play it Sunday night for the team before the game.

Jaws-

1. "The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league"

2. "The Giants cannot run the ball at all"

3. "When I look at the NY Giants, I see a 3-13 team that somehow got to 8-7"

4. "But for a few plays the Cowboys would have won 5 more games".......ths is the most ridiculous comment of all

5. "Tony Romo is having a career year"

Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL* :O)

To counter-balance that, this from a Packers fan who called in on NFL Radio on Sirius Radio last night-

"I want the Cowboys to win Sunday night because I SURE DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS".......we barely beat them a few weeks ago, then we lost to KC and the Giants are growing stronger"

"I want the Giants GONE"

[/quote]

1. It's true. The defense is ranked what, 28th in yards given up and 28th in points allowed per game. I mean, they're allowing 25 points per game. What would you call a defense that allows that many points? Here, I'll give you a comparison. The Giants have allowed 25.7 points per game, the St. Louis Rams have allowed 24.9 points a game. The colts? 27. Our defense is ranked between the 2-13 Rams and the 2-13 Colts. Can you seriously make an argument that Jaws is wrong?

2. Once again, true. They are averaging 3.5 yards per carry. They are dead last in the league in running the ball. They haven't rushed the ball well at all. Once again, can you really argue this?

3. As a fan, we like to think that our team could have won every game, hell, there are 3 or 4 games they should have won, but when you really look at it, this team could easily be 3-13 right now. If Eli hadn't had bailed them out, that's 5 games right there. Once again, can you argue his perception?

4. I agree with you there. Should've, could've, would've. If not for the ref's and some ridiculous calls, the Giants would have handed GB their first lost.

5. I guess it depends on your idea of a career year, but honestly, who cares? Eli's having a career year.

As much as I don't like Jaws, he's really not that bad of a NFL analyst. Yeah, he still harbors some hate towards the G-men, but I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.

Now Kordell Stewart? How the hell did that guy become an analyst? Mr. "I'd take Alex Smith over Eli Manning" must've smoked some really good stuff because I swear I lost like 20 IQ points listening to the verbal diarrhea that was spouting on Mike and Mike the other morning.

Jaws apparently has not watched our last few games for the running game side, and certainly did not see what our pass rush did to a very good Jets O-Line...........that rush if it persists causes INTs by the bushel full

All-Pro

putting the silliness aside of the Cowboys/Romo analysis ...

i think his Giants analysis is correct, but correct for Week 12 or so, not now

i think we will run the ball well, Bradshaw seems ready for a breakout game, the line has blocked it better and Jacobs has some of his mojo back

and as far as the D, if Justin Tuck plays well, our D is entirely different ... the single best remedy to "blown coverages" is consistent pressure on the QB and not just from the outside ... that inside push is a QB killer

[quote user="BParcells777"]Jaws apparently has not watched our last few games for the running game side, and certainly did not see what our pass rush did to a very good Jets O-Line...........that rush if it persists causes INTs by the bushel full
    [/quote]

the Giants D does suck.....for most of the season. Romo had a career day last game with a 141 rating.

The runing game has sucked cept for the last two games. Hopefully it continues.

The Jets Oline is not thaty good other than Mangold. The talk all the time is that they need help on the oline.

Either way Jaworski is an animated puppet. He wants the Giants to lose for sure and thats what influences his comments the most.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch