Coughlin should get a tape of this and play it Sunday night for the team before the game.
1. "The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league"
2. "The Giants cannot run the ball at all"
3. "When I look at the NY Giants, I see a 3-13 team that somehow got to 8-7"
4. "But for a few plays the Cowboys would have won 5 more games".......ths is the most ridiculous comment of all
5. "Tony Romo is having a career year"
Boy Jaws.......... what do you see when you look at your Eagles who we dragged up and down their home field and humiliated? LOL :O)
To counter-balance that, this from a Packers fan who called in on NFL Radio on Sirius Radio last night-
"I want the Cowboys to win Sunday night because I SURE DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE NY GIANTS IN THE PLAYOFFS".......we barely beat them a few weeks ago, then we lost to KC and the Giants are growing stronger"
"I want the Giants GONE"