+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,077

    Videos From Giants' First Day Of Rookie Minicamp

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rst_day_o.html

    The Star-Ledger was at Giants rookie minicamp this morning at the Timex Performance Center shooting several videos from the first day of camp.
    Among those at the practice today were the Giants' draft picks, undrafted rookies and other players brought in for veteran tryouts.

    Here are all the Ledger videos from Day 1 of Giants rookie camp:

    • Rookie QB Ryan Nassib talks to reporters after first practice

    • Rookie OT Justin Pugh talks to reporters after first practice

    • Rookie DE Damontre Moore talks to reporters after first practice

    • Rookie DT Johnathan Hankins talks to reporters after first practice
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...rst_day_o.html

    The Star-Ledger was at Giants rookie minicamp this morning at the Timex Performance Center shooting several videos from the first day of camp.
    Among those at the practice today were the Giants' draft picks, undrafted rookies and other players brought in for veteran tryouts.

    Here are all the Ledger videos from Day 1 of Giants rookie camp:

    Rookie QB Ryan Nassib talks to reporters after first practice

    Rookie OT Justin Pugh talks to reporters after first practice

    Rookie DE Damontre Moore talks to reporters after first practice

    Rookie DT Johnathan Hankins talks to reporters after first practice
    A lot of talk that amounts not even to a hill of beans. Lets wait and see how they perform at an actual game. Their play will do the talking. Until then it is just talk.

  3. #3
    Johnathan "Ya know what I'm saying" Hankins

  4. #4
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,725
    best mini camp names go to Mister Alexander and Shaky Smithson

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._mini_cam.html


    Charleus Dieuseul's last name translates to "god only" in french
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 05-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    best mini camp names go to Mister Alexander and Shaky Smithson

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._mini_cam.html


    Charleus Dieuseul's last name translates to "god only" in french
    Pugh, Nassib, Sales & Provo.. Lots of Syracuse guys.. I didn't know Provo was at camp..

  6. #6
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Pugh, Nassib, Sales & Provo.. Lots of Syracuse guys.. I didn't know Provo was at camp..
    I didn't know Provo or Sales was there until today

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    I didn't know Provo or Sales was there until today
    My buddy told me about Sales, but not Provo.. I'm a fan

  8. #8
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,083
    They all said the right things.

    I have a good feeling about Pugh

  9. #9
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    They all said the right things.

    I have a good feeling about Pugh
    yup..even Moore who I was worried about said all the right things

  10. #10
    I don't think Moore talked very well. Someone that impressed me was Cooper Taylor. This is a sure guy that knows what he wants.

    Moore seemed a bit tricky to me, he still talks like a college kid. The part where they mention about the media he answered that very poorly in my opinion.
    Post Week 1 FA

    1st Round: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M
    2nd Round: Kyle Van Noy, LB BYU
    3rd Round: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    4th Round: Jackson Jeffcoat DE, Texas
    5th Round: Aaron Colvin, CB Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zack Kerr, DT Delaware

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts