+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

STAND UP AND YELL!

"If you haven't heard yet, Eli Manning recorded a spot that the New York Giants sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"

You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00.

*Of course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you.

Re: STAND UP AND YELL!

Lol, I love when the older people scream at the people in front to sit down.

For real, we need to stand up, yell, and wave those godamn towels

We go the call yesterday but my mother-in-law picked it up and listened to it instead of allowing to go to voice mail.

But not to worry she told me all about it when I got home from work.

[:'(]

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

This is not a game to sit. Stand up Yell Scream and briong it home baby! Go GMEN 31-17 Final

Won't be at the game, but I suggest if anyone is told to sit down, to either ignore that person or go off on them.

I'd flip a **** if someone told me to sit down during a game like this.

Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

"If you haven't heard yet, Eli Manning recorded a spot that the New York Giants sent out to season ticket holders this week. Eli's message to Giants fans, "Be loud on Sunday Night". I concur with his statement. STAND UP ALL GAME!!!! Make Romo MISERABLE!! LETS GO!"

You hear that old people! Stand up! Don't sit down and tell others to sit down and shut up. Be loud the entire time the D is on the field. Show up for kickoff! Stay till the clock is 0:00.

*Of* course this is only if the Giants show up. If they don't, I don't blame you.

[/quote]
    Agree to many times are fans are a non factor at games just sitting there like they are a movie theater
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

if you're gonna' sit and stay docile-stay home on your couch-I won't be at the game but I'll be standing and yelling in the barage(garage) loud enough for you all at the game to hear me from Syracuse!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="RUbaseball24"]Last week at the giants/jets game i paid $200 to sit in sec 137....payin good money for good seats im gonna stand when i wanna stand......first time i stood up the guy behind me (jets fan) told me to sit down he can't see. First thing i said was "too bad, better get used to it cause im gonna be here all game".....he left at halftime haha.[/quote]

I had the exact same thing happen to me

and everyone says Giant fans suck and they yell "down in front!!" all the time bla bla bla

I saw more butts thay never left their seat at the Jets game than I have ever seen at a Giant game

so much for the myth of the rowdy Jet fan.....I saw none of that