+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants Add More Beef To Middle Of D-Line

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ddle-of-d-line

Excerpt: "The Giants have always believed they can never have enough pass rushers. Apparently they can’t have enough defensive tackles either.

They signed another one on Saturday when they agreed to terms with Frank Okam, who was at their rookie camp this weekend as a veteran tryout player. The news was announced by his agent, Mike McCartney, on Twitter. It likely won’t be official, though, until Monday afternoon.

The 6-5, 350-pound Okam was a fifth-round draft pick of the Houston Texans in 2008. He has spent time with Seattle and Tampa Bay, too. He was out of football last season after he was cut by the Bucs at the end of training camp." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I knew someone would lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I prefer chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I prefer chicken.
    Arroz con pollo?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Arroz con pollo?
    Si, senor.

Victor will be a very happy man

Veteran
    I see he updated the article to include today's additions and cuts. I guess Marcus Davis wasn't the Dez 2.0 that some made him out to be. lol

gotta think this is a camp (beef) body..

How many 1Ts do they have? Linval, Joseph, Rogers, Okam and Patterson? Is Michael Jasper being thrown on the offensive or defensive line?

edit: Jasper is listed at G on the Giants site.