+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    funny how a lot of fans are. some had this guy inked in as the 5th WR on this team already and we have not even started hardly anything yet towards building the 2013 roster. goes to show how much us as fans know when it comes to evaluating talent
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    My PSL fee covers it so who outside of me should give a crap?
    Well if people are complaining that the giants have 15k less to spend against the cap because of this.

It's just untrue. This signing and release means nothing in terms of cap money

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    My PSL fee covers it so who outside of me should give a crap?
    It's also covered by merchandising and television revenue, of which everyone here contributes to.

Actually, doesn't PSL money go towards stadium upkeep?

I think the team saw some serious flaw with this kid and decided not to waste any time with him, the flaw could be in his talent or his attitude but they probably won't say publicly so they won't hurt his chances of hooking up with another team....

Veteran
    Wow! I was interested in see him in camp. Guess that was wishful thinking! I have faith that the front office knows more than me.

GO GIANTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Dude, you should just let this go in the hopes that people will just forget the fact that you made a thread one day before this bum was cut basically guaranteeing that the Giants would keep him over JJ.

By the way, since when is $15K a lot of money in the NFL?
    +1!!

why is it hard to believe that someone that wasnt drafted got cut after a rookie camp?
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    why is it hard to believe that someone that wasnt drafted got cut after a rookie camp?
    Seriously. I wonder what happened to the person that started the first of 3 Marcus Davis threads, and "guaranteed" he made the team?

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Seriously. I wonder what happened to the person that started the first of 3 Marcus Davis threads, and "guaranteed" he made the team?
    He's a good poster . .. . just gets carried away sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    The point is you don't garauntee money to someone you're expecting to cut anyway. In case you haven't noticed over the past couple of years every penny has mattered to us and will be that way for quite some time.
    That money doesn't count towards the cap.