+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I hate to say it but this game is in the bag- Krraken, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Cruz, Nicks

ELI, of course, Osi returning........home crowd alive for once........the curse on Jerry Jones, Chocking little Tony Romeo

I give the Boys a 1 in 50 shot of winning this game

They may even be shut out and lose 31-0

Can't wait to see Jones Crestfallen Red face up in his booth........he wont come near the sidelines and already has Garrett's replacement lined up

Th idiot should just coach the team himself or bring Jimmy back (that would be bad news)

Re: I hate to say it but this game is in the bag- Krraken, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Cruz, Nicks

No game is guaranteed, ESPECIALLY one against a division rival!!!!

Dont get me wrong I would like to see us win 65-0 and see Brandon Jacobs score 3 TDs, each time tossing the ball directly at jerry jones like he was a play clock, but I know never to count it as 'in the bag'

This is gonna be a hard fought tooth and nail style game, straight up hard hat metal lunch pail blue collar cold weather football
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Veteran

Re: I hate to say it but this game is in the bag- Krraken, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Cruz, Nicks

next week you will call for rebuilding

All-Pro

this is a stupid post really.

Hope it doesnt get bumped back up Sunday night.

Id say us winning is 50/50.

It depends on what team shows up. Didnt we just get beatdown by the skins at home?

Maybe you are a Cowboys fan trying to start something though.

What the hell is Krraken?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Wasn't this the same guy who was bashing this team a few weeks ago? Now he has us blowing out the Cowturds..

[quote user="BParcells777"]ELI, of course, Osi returning........home crowd alive for once........the curse on Jerry Jones, Chocking little Tony Romeo

I give the Boys a 1 in 50 shot of winning this game

They may even be shut out and lose 31-0

Can't wait to see Jones Crestfallen Red face up in his booth........he wont come near the sidelines and already has Garrett's replacement lined up

Th idiot should just coach the team himself or bring Jimmy back (that would be bad news)
    [/quote]
    come on Jakk....

you know you will get flamed for your predictions as they havce sucked like with the Skins and Niners for example. Why do bring this stuff on yourself.

Your enthusiasm is great and there is no questing that you are a die hard fan but pleae man....no more predictions...

PS....you keep bringing up the Kracken......its not there. The Giants pass rush is JPP and thats it.....as of know anyway.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

what is Krraken???
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]what is Krraken???[/quote]

Mytholigal beast. are legendary sea monsters of giant proportions..SEE recent remake of ' Clash of The Titans" movie.

thanks for the jinx