+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: So who wanted to draft McClain?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    He's not retiring for good.....The Ravens want him to take a year off of football to get his head straight.(if that is possible)........Make him miss the game and the paycheck for a little while.
    ^ this!

    the guys too young to retire! with his record football is the only well paying job for him!

  2. #32
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    ^ this!

    the guys too young to retire! with his record football is the only well paying job for him!
    You overuse exclamation points.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You overuse exclamation points.
    im excited when talking bout the Giants! lol.

  4. #34
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,811
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    He's not retiring for good.....The Ravens want him to take a year off of football to get his head straight.(if that is possible)........Make him miss the game and the paycheck for a little while.
    A young troubled man staying away from structure for a year can be more harm then good.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKraken View Post
    Dude is retiring from the NFL at the ripe old age of 23.

    Who out there was crying how he could have been a beast for the GMen?

    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...65&src=desktop
    he had no issues at Alabama... had problems after going to Oakland... who knows how he would have been in the right system around the right locker room.

  6. #36
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,796
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    A young troubled man staying away from structure for a year can be more harm then good.

    True.....but what are the Raven's suppsoe to do at this point? He has to decide for himself to get his head together without the Ravens having to pay him and still retain his rights when/if he comes back.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  7. #37
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    im excited when talking bout the Giants! lol.
    I'm just breaking balls . . . !!!

  8. #38
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,564
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    A young troubled man staying away from structure for a year can be more harm then good.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts