+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke Kuechly

Bench Player

Re: Luke Kuechly

I couldn't agree with your analysis more Slip. From what I've seen of this kid I think he's gonna be a very good LB in the NFL for years to come.

Would love him in a Giants uniform. Not sure if he will be around for us in Draft. Especially depending on where the giants finish this season.

If giants end up getting into playoffs and winning a game or two there is no way we get him and the only option would to trade up for him.

Do you guys think the Giants would trade up for someone like him or no?

Re: Luke Kuechly

[quote user="JStyle"]I couldn't agree with your analysis more Slip. From what I've seen of this kid I think he's gonna be a very good LB in the NFL for years to come.

Would love him in a Giants uniform. Not sure if he will be around for us in Draft. Especially depending on where the giants finish this season.

If giants end up getting into playoffs and winning a game or two there is no way we get him and the only option would to trade up for him.

Do you guys think the Giants would trade up for someone like him or no?[/quote]I don't see the Giants trading up for Kuechly unless he falls to a reasonable and affordable spot.

I think Reese sees too many areas of need, and LB probably isn't our first one.

+ Reply to Thread