Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Is there any press conference of Nicks?

I don't think I have even seen him on TV wearing a Giants jersey and stuff after getting drafted. What's up with that.

Re: Is there any press conference of Nicks?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.

Bench Player

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.
    [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

[/quote]
    Do you actually think your comments are funny or witty?

Oh dear.

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Do you actually think your comments are funny or witty?

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

Do you actually think your comments are valid or are based on anything relevent?

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

man u grabbed the words outa my mouth ... we should just give his signing money to hixon he is worth it

Veteran

[/quote]

i agree with you man because i thought thats what usually happens and it kinda seems like that with everyones 1st round draft pick

lol idk how some people see this post as being a way Nicks cant be a number one...weirddd

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    [/quote]

i agree with you man because i thought thats what usually happens and it kinda seems like that with everyones 1st round draft pick

lol idk how some people see this post as being a way Nicks cant be a number one...weirddd
    [/quote]

Try reading some of his other threads. This one is nothing more than another reason to attack our rookies and Reesefor not overpaying for Edwards.