Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is there any press conference of Nicks?

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.
    [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

[/quote]
    Do you actually think your comments are funny or witty?

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

Do you actually think your comments are valid or are based on anything relevent?

[/quote]
    Oh no, not another attempt at a witty comment, you have failed miserably.

Do you even know what "relevant" means? My threads are ALL about Giants football.

Why are your posts so irrelevant though? It seems all you do is go after posters who don't agree with you. It's quite stupid you know, and very immature.
    [/quote]

Well, it really wouldn't make nuch sense to "go after" people I AGREE with now would it? I'm sorry you feel so picked on. Stop posting stupidity and I won't "go after" you.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    That's odd cause usually they visit the FO to sign the contract and getting the tour of the facility and getting the playbook stuff. That's what pretty much the rest of the 1st rounders did with their teams.
    [/quote]

i agree with you man because i thought thats what usually happens and it kinda seems like that with everyones 1st round draft pick

lol idk how some people see this post as being a way Nicks cant be a number one...weirddd
    [/quote]

Try reading some of his other threads. This one is nothing more than another reason to attack our rookies and Reesefor not overpaying for Edwards.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Well, that's proof enough for me. He'll NEVER be a great WR. We are SO screwed!!

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

Do you actually think your comments are valid or are based on anything relevent?

[/quote]

Do you even know what "relevant" means? My threads are ALL about Giants football.

Why are your posts so irrelevant though? It seems all you do is go after posters who don't agree with you. It's quite stupid you know, and very immature.
    [/quote]

Well, it really would make nuch sense to "go after" people I AGREE with now would it? I'm sorry you feel so picked on. Stop posting stupidity and I won't "go after" you.

[/quote]

Hey, there's my old pal....Fbomb.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, it really would make nuch sense to "go after" people I AGREE with now would it? I'm sorry you feel so picked on. Stop posting stupidity and I won't "go after" you.

[/quote]Your just upset Cause youve been outsmarted.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Your just upset Cause youve been outsmarted.[/quote]

lol........If I was dumb enough to be "outsmarted" byt THAT guy, would I be smart enough to be upset?

[quote user="Giantsare4me"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey, there's my old pal....Fbomb.

[/quote]

[ip]

Bench Player

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Maybe you should become a moderator, you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, I really don't think going after people for not seeing the things your way is a very mature thing to do, especially when they think their opinion is always right, such as yourself.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Your just upset Cause youve been outsmarted.[/quote]

lol........If I was dumb enough to be "outsmarted" byt THAT guy, would I be smart enough to be upset?

[/quote]Yes

Bench Player

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]He was not up here for the draft and the Giants have not had there rookie mini camp yet.[/quote]
    [/quote]

i agree with you man because i thought thats what usually happens and it kinda seems like that with everyones 1st round draft pick

lol idk how some people see this post as being a way Nicks cant be a number one...weirddd
    [/quote]
    Yeah I know, it's amazing how much this board lets pro-homers to troll around.

[quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="SuperNYG"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Maybe you should become a moderator, you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Anyway, I really don't think going after people for not seeing the things your way is a very mature thing to do, especially when they think their opinion is always right, such as yourself.
    [/quote]

**sigh**

You've done nothing but attack other posters for having faith in our GM..........Go read your own posts. My first response to one of your inane rants about Reese and our WR's was very respectful. Since then you've done nothing but insult people who disagee with you.

Again....."going after" someone I agree with wouldn't make much sense.