Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Veteran

Re: Is there any press conference of Nicks?

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?
    [/quote]no point in this ya all aint got ta like each other[/quote]

Like each other? I don't even know who this clown is. It's obvious I must have hurt his feelings in the past. Poor lil feller.

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?
    [/quote]

I knew exactly what you were trying to say, genius. The fact that you are STILL wrong about me crying is why I asked if YOU would like a tissue. Talk about not getting it.

You aren't very bright, are you?

[/quote]

Well from your perspective, I guess not. But if you ask me, that's an awfully ill schemed way to make fun of someone. I think you were better off just calling me a ***got. ***got.
    [/quote]

Wow.........I don't rememeber calling you a ****. I don't normally use that word. I must have been really buzzed. Oh well, if the shoe fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?

Like each other? I don't even know who this clown is. It's obvious I must have hurt his feelings in the past. Poor lil feller.

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why[/quote]

Apparently I must have said something about his sexuality. Those "guys" are a little sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="knobhead"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why[/quote]

Apparently I must have said something about his sexuality. Those "guys" are a little sensitive.

[/quote]Gotcha....lol

Who wants to jump first? Any takers?

No?

I didn't think so.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka