Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Veteran

Re: Is there any press conference of Nicks?

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?
    [/quote]no point in this ya all aint got ta like each other[/quote]

Like each other? I don't even know who this clown is. It's obvious I must have hurt his feelings in the past. Poor lil feller.

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?
    [/quote]

I knew exactly what you were trying to say, genius. The fact that you are STILL wrong about me crying is why I asked if YOU would like a tissue. Talk about not getting it.

You aren't very bright, are you?

[/quote]

Well from your perspective, I guess not. But if you ask me, that's an awfully ill schemed way to make fun of someone. I think you were better off just calling me a ***got. ***got.
    [/quote]

Wow.........I don't rememeber calling you a ****. I don't normally use that word. I must have been really buzzed. Oh well, if the shoe fits.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="knobhead"][quote user="HasAManCrushOnAaronRoss"]I understand that tissues signify tears, however I said boo hoo in reference to you crying. Are they your tissues and tears? How gracious of you to admit that you have a soft spot. Do you have a spot for penis's to go too?

Like each other? I don't even know who this clown is. It's obvious I must have hurt his feelings in the past. Poor lil feller.

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why[/quote]

Apparently I must have said something about his sexuality. Those "guys" are a little sensitive.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="knobhead"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]he does seem pretty mad at you you sure you dont remember why[/quote]

Apparently I must have said something about his sexuality. Those "guys" are a little sensitive.

[/quote]Gotcha....lol

Who wants to jump first? Any takers?

No?

I didn't think so.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka