+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks down. Giants up.

I hope I'm right when I said this. I have been saying since the Knicks made the playoffs that I would rather see them lose than the Giants lose in the postseason. New York as a whole has not had multiple championship victories( i.e. Super Bowl, World Series, etc.) in quite a while. What I'm saying is, maybe just superstition, but if the Knicks were to win the NBA championship, then I don't think the Giants could have possibly win the Super Bowl this year, based on previous years stats. That's just my thoughts. I'm glad the #Knicks made it this far, but go #New York Giants.!!!!!

Edit: Just checked. No consecutive victories in two separate sports for New York. Maybe I'm right. New York needs another Super Bowl ring from the Giants.
    Last edited by Sean Montemayor; 05-18-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

The Knicks always disappoint the chances of either the yanks, giants, or the Knicks winning r slim no matter wat. I would gladly take 1 championship per year since the Knicks haven't won in about 40 yrs and the yanks 1 in 13 years.. The giants have spoiled us we should be beyond grateful.

Wait but...the Knicks have sucked for quite a while now. So...shouldn't the Giants win a Super Bowl like every year? Lmao

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wait but...the Knicks have sucked for quite a while now. So...shouldn't the Giants win a Super Bowl like every year? Lmao
    Lol. Lets hope it's true now!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

the refs reminded me why i dont really watch the NBA. could barely look at the pacers without getting a whistle

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    the refs reminded me why i dont really watch the NBA. could barely look at the pacers without getting a whistle
    They went to the line 46 times, and we only went 18. I forget if the officiating is biased against the Giants..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

that was the biggest joke of a game ever.. Putting a fingernail on a pacers player equals a foul apparently.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    The Knicks always disappoint the chances of either the yanks, giants, or the Knicks winning r slim no matter wat. I would gladly take 1 championship per year since the Knicks haven't won in about 40 yrs and the yanks 1 in 13 years.. The giants have spoiled us we should be beyond grateful.
    Uhm....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_World_Series

Banned
    my expectations are so low for the knicks that I'm just extremely grateful they didn't squander the 3-0 lead over the celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Itlan View Post
    Yep, and A-Rod played well that post-season.