+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It's official: Cowboys fans are even worse than Eagles fans

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="gmen0820"]Jacobs just hates the Cowboys. Then again, I just hate the Eagles.[/quote]Tuck has a legitimate reason to hate the Cowboys. Jacobs just hates them for no good reason. Doesn't make him a bad guy. [][/quote]

Jacobs grew up in Louisiana around a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans and hated them ever since.
    [/quote]oops didn read all the posts b4 I replied u slready enlightened the ppl

[quote user="RugDaniels"]All due respect to Brandon Jacobs, there isn't a pro, college, highschool, rec league, tavern league, or justice league team fanbase worse than the Eagles fanbase.[/quote] yea well let me tell u Ravens fans are pretty bad believe me,and since they've only been around a lil while 15 years they are ****y cuz they have had more success than not I cant wait untill they start a downward spiral jus so these ppl around B-more will stfu already and I no they will cuz I am still an Orioles fan and there is'nt many of them left so I know how this area fans are,now down the road a lil the Skins fans are much better and their loyalty is real

[quote user="Wes"]

[quote user="dave56dj"]More importantly who is BRIAN JACOBS?[/quote]</p>

</p>

He is Jason Tuck's cousin lol</p>[/quote]

[B] Sounds like Gruden.

"you's guy's" and I'm talking bout you up north yankees suck just like your g-girls and we're gonna wax that a $$ 2mor nite! So jacobs can keep running his big lips, I'm sure d-ware will put him on his back just like he is going to do to ur tard qb eli,who will throw 3 picks and stand on the field looking dumb founded lol
    COWBOYS4LIFE SUCKAS

Bench Player

who cares what Jacobs says.

He's a queer

[quote user="Cowboyfan79"]"you's guy's" and I'm talking bout you up north yankees suck just like your g-girls and we're gonna wax that a $$ 2mor nite! So jacobs can keep running his big lips, I'm sure d-ware will put him on his back just like he is going to do to ur tard qb eli,who will throw 3 picks and stand on the field looking dumb founded lol COWBOYS4LIFE ARE SUCKAS[/quote]At's better...
    my beer drinking team has a football problem