+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TORNADO STRIKES OKLAHOMA CITY AREA

We have fans across the country & the world and, as was the case in Texas two days ago, Oklahomans are experiencing severe tonado activity that has destroyed two schools and entire neighborhoods. All we can do is offer our thoughts and prayers for their safety.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

My heart goes out to all those affected. Images are just horrible.

the devestation is unbelievavble. Blocks of just leveled homes, buildings, trees......everything gone....

Prayers go out to all.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

It's it hard to comprehend, especially at the schools that were destroyed.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It's it hard to comprehend, especially at the schools that were destroyed.
    I know.....its one thing to see it on the news but to be there and have that be your home, town, school...etc...
    Nothing is left but rubble.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

It now seems they are in recovery mode at the schools. How tragic and, as you say, we are far removed from the reality of the heartbreak parents and other loved ones are beginning to experience.

our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by this disaster! it just doesnt seem fair. God Bless all involved!

I have family in okc. Fortunately the opposite end. (This is like the fourth major event in a row I know people right there, wtf?)

The warning system probably saved a thousand or more lives. For that size tornado going through a pretty heavily populated area under 100 or so lives lost is a testament to how good these systems are becoming.

Shocking to me though that the school had no type of shelter and the children had to leave and go to a nearby church.

Midwest is going to be getting hit by more and more severe weather. Have to start preparing.

RIP for people who died. Very tragic.

thoughts and prayers for all those affected by this tragedy. this is horrible
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record